Posting Pics?

Bansh88

I'm trying to post a couple pictures. I've shrunk them down to 10 pixles and it still says it's too much. What trick do I need to do? I used to be able to post pictures when I first got on this site. I see other people post tons. Big pictires even.

What am I doing wrong?

I've always like imageshack.us

No sign up, no membership, no email address...etc.

Just upload your pic...and choose from several options they have to post pics.

By far the easiest I've used...

word imageshack is what i use, dont have to worry about spam emails. only thing is if you dont get the link you got to re upload your picts casue it dosent save anywhere for you.

Hey guys not to hijack this thread but I am trying to add a picture to my signature but I dont know how to resize the pix. every time I try it just post it at full size and I know how iy gets annoying having to scroll side ways. I am using photobucket and I tried resizing to 25% of original but it shows up as full size, I am using the . Thanx :beer:

Hey guys not to hijack this thread but I am trying to add a picture to my signature but I dont know how to resize the pix. every time I try it just post it at full size and I know how iy gets annoying having to scroll side ways. I am using photobucket and I tried resizing to 25% of original but it shows up as full size, I am using the . Thanx :beer:

dont size it down using imageshack or anything you need to crop it and set the size in like photoshop or something like that and then uplaod it.