The Crocodile Hunter is no more

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY GUYS, READING YOUR RESPONSES I NEVER REALISED HOW BIG THIS MAN WAS , HE WAS CERTAINLY A GOOD AMBASSADOR FOR OUR COUNTRY HIS REPUTATION FOR HIS HUMANE TREATMENT OF ALL HIS ANIMALS WAS AMAZING. TO WATCH HIM TALK AND FEED THOSE CREATURES, WHICH I KNOW MOST OF THEM FREIGHTEN THE SHIT OUT OF ME, WITH ONLY COMPASSION WAS WHAT HE WAS KNOWN FOR THE MOST. TO LOSE SUCH A PERSON IN SUCH A FREAKY WAY WAS JUST UNIMAGINABLE. IF HE WAS TAKEN BY A CROC I THINK THE REACTION WOULD BE DIFFERENT. STEVE IRWIN THE CROCODILE HUNTER WILL BE MISSED BY MORE PEOPLE THAN I THINK HE COULD HAVE REALISED.

He was a great man for opening up peoples eyes and hearts to animals that most people didn't even like to begin with. Reptiles, sharks, spiders, etc. were his supporting actors, and accidents do happen, and this was an unfortunate accident. His continuing education for animal conservancy and protection was first and foremost in his heart and he'll always be remembered for that. The rememberence vids were great and if anyone does come across the final video post it here for us to view.

R.I.P. Crocodile Hunter - Thanks for all the adventures, and may all your adventures follow you. :notworthy:

he always said if he was ever to get hurt it would not be the animals fault .. they are acting instinctivly(sp).. i also heard a interview where he said if he was killed by an animal he hoped it would be on film.. i think he was nuts. but it was they was he would get all excited over something that most ppl would kill .. and when ppl thought he was doing something crazy . he knew what he was doing.. controlled caos... i dont think there will be another like him.. if any is even close it will just be a fake trying to take advantage of the man that we all know the crocodile hunter..

HEY GUYS, READING YOUR RESPONSES I NEVER REALISED HOW BIG THIS MAN WAS , HE WAS CERTAINLY A GOOD AMBASSADOR FOR OUR COUNTRY HIS REPUTATION FOR HIS HUMANE TREATMENT OF ALL HIS ANIMALS WAS AMAZING. TO WATCH HIM TALK AND FEED THOSE CREATURES, WHICH I KNOW MOST OF THEM FREIGHTEN THE SHIT OUT OF ME, WITH ONLY COMPASSION WAS WHAT HE WAS KNOWN FOR THE MOST. TO LOSE SUCH A PERSON IN SUCH A FREAKY WAY WAS JUST UNIMAGINABLE. IF HE WAS TAKEN BY A CROC I THINK THE REACTION WOULD BE DIFFERENT. STEVE IRWIN THE CROCODILE HUNTER WILL BE MISSED BY MORE PEOPLE THAN I THINK HE COULD HAVE REALISED.

Well said...

RIPPEN

It is a tragedy... And I have heard that somehow people have already found it on-line... Whenever I used to watch him on tv when he was starting to "go big" I remember thinking "damn one of these days this crazy SOB is gonna get it".. However its still very sad and I belive he did allot more for animals than most people would even care to think about doing.. RIP you crazy bugga...

RIPPEN

The video isn't on the web. The police have it.