HELP PLEASE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree it is someone you know or somebody who lives close. I live in brighton an drive all over local ,been keeping look out. maybe she will still show up

Dman man, just saw this post. I live in highland, ill keep my eye out for it. I had my 88 stolen from my garage 2 years ago on the 4th of july. I agree, it has to be someone you know!

• 1 month later...

Its someone you know for sure. Somone would only go through all that covert stuff for a bike thats worth alot of bucks. Most people who steal quads get the ones that are chained up in the front yard with a dinky lock posted for sale. You must of either A) pissed your nieghbors off with it and they hired someone to get rid of it or B) have a bad friend or friend of a friend.

I will keep a look out around here and im sorry to hear that. Might want to try calling salvage yards for your frame or engine. There is one in Emmet(sp?), MI.

There is a local gun range that people ride at I drive by everyday so if its there I will see it. Also I will check out the woods at this dead end street I live by. I went back there in my high school days to do illiegal activities and found 4 quads sitting there, covered in branches and shit. Called the police when we were done and they were for sure stolen.