Tonight UFC

RIPPEN

As usual Iam curious what you UFC fans think the outcome of tonights fight will be.. The other day I watched UFC unleashed and I saw Sorbrel(sp) more recent fights and although he won those and he is pretty bad ass I think he is gonna have his hands full.. The two fights I saw him win, he won buy submission. I don't she him getting chuck down to submit so I say chuck pounds/knocks him out within the first two rounds..

Stephen Bonner and Forrest Griffin is going at it again also.. In the last fight I saw with Bonner against Rashad Evens he didn't look that good.. I don't think he has progressed nearly as well as Griffin has(even though he lost against tito).. I think Bonner will bang and it may go for a while but I predict Griffin will shine against him..

Should be a good card... Hope these guys(know they will) will throw down and have some good fights unlike the last PPV

RIPPEN

sobrell made a stupid mistake and tri8ed to strike with one of the best ,he shoulda tried to take chuck to his world down on the ground.

What your forgeting is Liddel is just as good with takedown defense as he is at pounding people.. If Sobral would have shot in for a take down it would have been a knockout from a knee rather than a fist.. Iam looking forward to seeing the Vandlei Sylva(sp) fight and even more, Iam looking forward to seen Chuck knock Tito's head into the 42nd row.. Hate that P.O.S..

The Forrest Griffin Stephen Bonner fight was much closer than I had predicted.. Bonner looked much better than he has in the past and I would have gave him the second round. Griffin rightfully won but not by a landslide.

The Josh Neer and Nick Diaz fight I thought was lame.. Diaz was throwing this whole fist of fury crap but had NO heat on them at all.. Not sure where Neer was however.. Iam glad Diaz atleast won by a submission rather than a decesion.

The other couple fights they showed weren't to bad.. Nothing really to write hom about but atleast last night was better than the last UFC...

RIPPEN