Shaving the frame

hahhahahahahahahahaha good times right here.. your classic.. do you feel better??

if you want to get personal then yea im gonna call you out.. i wont get as pissed as you cause its just to funny now..

take a step back and realize how gay you sound crying to people who dont care. im done with this thread so cry all you want homo.. get a life and pm me if you got something to say. i will gladly make arangements to see you..

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike you....I don't cry and whine and talk tough via PMs. I'll do it right here.

Everyone here can see by your little rants and ravings that you're just like a little kid who just found out there's no Santa Claus.

You were done before you got started....haven't you noticed everyone else says you're full of shit too?

YOU are the one running your mouth in all 3 PMs you sent me.

YOU are the one "Calling me out" in the PMs.

Get on your skateboard or Huffy and start peddling your sorry ass to MI...since youre such a tough guy.

As I said before, I'm not pissed or mad....your stupidity and ignorance are quite entertaining....dickrider4life...

Normally, I wouldn't get into these childish little debates...but If you're going to run your mouth and threaten me....yeah, I'm going to respond.

So STFU little faggot.....

So DRI4life,If you're willing to go all the way to dajogejr state why don't you come to my sand box and we'll see your 115 hp cheetah on a stock swinger run against my cub.I'm sorry man I have to call bullshit on that also.I have a 421 cheetah also and I could'nt keep the front end down with v-paddles and a stock swinger.

I have a 4mil cub and I can make it wheelie pretty much any time I want and I run a +4 swinger and I don't have anywhere close to 115hp. I too call bullshit on a 115hp cheetah having a stock swingarm. If it does have a stock swingarm you are flipping the bitch over backwards all the time and you are a retard.

The boost bottle does nothing. If you think otherwise, lets see some dyno sheets showing your amazing gain.

Keep on smokin your crack with it, just like last time, that's all they are good for. I think you are just upset that you realized you are wrong and most of the people would agree with dajogejr that the boost bottle is a crock of shit.

hahhahahahahahahahaha good times right here.. your classic.. do you feel better??

if you want to get personal then yea im gonna call you out.. i wont get as pissed as you cause its just to funny now..

take a step back and realize how gay you sound crying to people who dont care. im done with this thread so cry all you want homo.. get a life and pm me if you got something to say. i will gladly make arangements to see you..

BOOST BOTTLES SUCK LMFAO :baseball_bat: :evil:

I can't believe I actually read this whole thread... I want my 6 minutes back

Ha ha ha.....

Lucky for me I type pretty darned fast... If I had to hunt and peck on a keyboard for all this BSing, I'd still be here replying to it...oh well.

I'm sure he's a good kid that means well, and believe it or not I do admire his passion for his beliefs, blind as they may be....but, there are a few ways to handle things and say things....he picked that "other" way....

:shrug:

Ha ha ha.....

Lucky for me I type pretty darned fast... If I had to hunt and peck on a keyboard for all this BSing, I'd still be here replying to it...oh well.

I'm sure he's a good kid that means well, and believe it or not I do admire his passion for his beliefs, blind as they may be....but, there are a few ways to handle things and say things....he picked that "other" way....

:shrug:

Like I said before, he was smokin too much crack wit his boost bottle. Ha Ha

Like I said before, he was smokin too much crack wit his boost bottle. Ha Ha

word im thinking the boost bottle is the reason my motor is bogging out when i peg it. going to try a few more jets and see befor i yank it off, but thats the only thing i can see it being if the jets dont bring her back home.

ill be the first to admit that im no expert on on this stuff but it seems to me that a boost bottle supposedly works off the helmholtz resonator principle. in theory a boost botttle should work. it is a very real way to boost volumetric efficency, you see it on special automotive intake manifold setups. the problem is in reality i have never seen one built for a banshee thats big enough to actually do anything. im just guessing here based off my extremly limited knowledge however i think it would need to be the size of a couple 2 litre bottles to properly work on the extremly short intake tract of a banshee. and the openings which connect it to the intake would need to be atleast 50% as large as the intake its self. the stock cross over tube ports are just too small to do anything. those little junk bottles the crappy companys sell wouldnt do anything for a banshee.

the way i view it is if a company sells junky things like boost bottles, i view that company as a company that will take youre cash and not give you anything meaningfull in return, yet lie and try to make you think youre faster or whatever. i tend to stay away from those type of places because they are easy places to waste alot of cash on things that dont really do any good.

yea call up duncan and tell them there intake is a pos..im sure you have heard of them correct?? they manufacture and sell many bottles.. PRETTY SURE they have and do plenty of R&D.. i dont have to call anyone for info on this cause i wouldnt listen to them anyways..

Duncan's R&D.

Boost Bottle = Cash for us.

Product that doenst do crap that brings in more money. We have to make this a cheap mods so all the little kids can afford it. We are going for more salse at lower price instead of the fewer sales at a higher price. That way people will be less likely to retun the product when they find out it does nothing.

• 5 years later...

Boost ports, triple exhausts, have been around since the 70's boost bottles too. The YZ490 came with a boost bottle from the factory- what a great runner that motor was hehehaha

I remember in the 90's when Raco, Yankee, and new era came out with their 1/4 scale cars, boost bottles re-invented themselves and were the rage for a minute until guys figured out they didn't work for weedwacker motors either.

Fast forward 10 years when the 1/5 HPI Baja came out, they reared their ugly head again and again guys complained they didn't work.