John Mark Karr

enFORCER

as if terrorism isnt bad enough, we have to worry about these sick animals walking around

how fucked up do you have to be to rape a lil 9 year old? i mean fuck thats so...so...so disturbing.

and even raping women period. is just fucked up in my eyes. guys like that should be castrated and left to bleed to death, or rapped to death in prison by some big guy name bubba, as his wife watches the whole thing so she sees how her husband/father treats women.

It really doesn't matter if this piece of shit did it or not. He's a sick pervert pedophile and should be taken out and hung with piano wire. That's the only real cure for his kind. :ninja:

Guy is a wack job for sure... However this whole JonBenet case is F-in goofy.. IF he did kill her I think the parents knew all about that shit and were backing it.. I live like 45mins away from where it happend so there is allot of talk around here of it.. Shit isn't adding up right..

But I heard he raped some other girl as well and if thats the case I agree he should be dusted :angry: ..

RIPPEN

Through that diddler in prison with the general population....justice will be served, and save alot of people alot of time & money.

as usual I watched FOX news today at work for 8 hours while surfing the web, I see this guy tried to have a sex change in Thailand too, this is one weird looking dude to begin with, I don't know if he did it or not, but either way, he's a sick fuck

My step dad pointed this out to me last night. He looks kinda like he has titties. :blink:

he got a get outta thailand jail free card with a free flight home to the states. boulder cut him loose, so hopefully someone in a cali jail will do the world a favor and beat this fucking crumb with a mop ringer.

people like that are a tax on the economy. the ammount of money spent on legal fees etc on people like this each year in america is prtobably billions of dollars. they should tie a noose around his dick and balls and hang hin by them untill he is dead if for no other reason than to relieve the economy from the burden of funding all the legal hearings, prison time, food, etc that a person like this requires.