August Night Drags

jeepman128

August night drags. So who all is coming out to the drags. I just got my 4mil cub put together and am anxious to try it out. I guess a night of 105 degree weather wont keep me away from trying out the new motor. Is anyone from this site headed out there?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<date removed>. I wont be attending this one but it should be good... looks like there is a lot of shit talking going on over at Planetsand... so get your asses out there and represent the 2-strokes.

*EDIT

Forgot that the date was not supposed to be posted anywhere... if you need the date PM me and ill be glad to tell ya.

Edited by watkins

Won't make it out there this time! I'm pissed!!! I have to work! I just got my bike ported too so I wanted to woop on some 4-pokes and other 350's!!! Damnit! Who ever goes, make sure you take some pics and post that shit!!! :headbang:

What color scheme/style is your bike(any pics??)? Lets meet up if ya feel like it.. when are ya headed down there?

You can see a pic of my bike on my profile and I just added some details.

How in the hell do you add a pic on your signature, well I think it's the sig. Everytime I try and add one in the signature option, it posts the pic at the bottom. I'm trying to add the small pic on the upper left side right above where it says Rookie. How do you change Rookie to anything else?.

You can see a pic of my bike on my profile and I just added some details.

How in the hell do you add a pic on your signature, well I think it's the sig. Everytime I try and add one in the signature option, it posts the pic at the bottom. I'm trying to add the small pic on the upper left side right above where it says Rookie. How do you change Rookie to anything else?.

The pic above Rookie is your Avitar, you can get rookie changed by posting useful information or questions on the board.

It was a lot of fun, very good turn out with a bunch of fast drag bikes that were neet to see. We didn't stay at the hill too long, and took advantage of the nice weather to get some mid-summer duning in. We darn near duned till 4:00 in the morning!!