well here is the new quad from ktm/polaris merge

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Ill stick with my banshee...

RIPPEN

the outlaw 525 weighs the same as a raptor 700 and is targeted at the same market......THE TRAIL MARKET!!! Hence the IRS and REVERSE!!!

they aren't going to be a MX quad and they obviously weren't designed to be a MX quad.....

not to mention it will out run any other stock quad currently in production......

I've got 2 banshees but i think i will be buying one of these as a pit bike......

and for all of you that think the IRS wouldn't handle right....think again.....

it handles almost as well as a straight axle quad when setup correctly.....and it handles rough trails MUCH better.....you don't have the bucking like you get with a straigh axle......

I have a couple outlaw 500s at the shop and I can't wait to ride the 525.....

and at the wheels its probably around 40

fuck that outlaw,,, if you want a tank that moves,, the new Can- Am renegade shreds,

I'd bet money that your wrong...........

and I'd bet it'd dyno higher than the raptor 700.......

The Outlaw has 11 inches of ground clearance. The Sportsman 800 has 11.25. That thing might as well be a light weight utility with racks on the front and back. :yelrotflmao:

Plus the more complicated the drive system the more HP it robs.

Listen.....I'm not saying that the Outlaw is the end all be all in quads....

I'm just trying to say that people shouldn't be so close to write it off as junk.....

it might,, who knows,, butt with all that irs shit in the back,, youre gonna lose aLOT of wheel hp,,

the renegade cam an has 60hp,, and that thing rips!!!!

I would also bet that the Renegades CVT Tranny robs more power than the IRS on the Outlaw

and if I'm not mistaken, but the Renegade also has IRS

and since it is IRS it must be a joke as well?

nope.....in your words......."that thing rips"

Edited by bigscary

well it has more hp to start out with, and it can handle too, so im gonna put my money on the can -am

please explain this to me then, oh great one........Why would a 600lb DRY weight quad with IRS out handle a 397lb DRY weight quad with IRS?

and I NEVER said that the outlaw was better thant he Can-am........

I just don't understand how that heavy CVT tranny having thing could be soooooooo much better?

I mean the CVT Tranny is great for a sport quad.....look how many millions of kfx700s are sold every year......

NOT!

Edited by bigscary

Successful racers racing the GNCC with the Outlaw...

Super Senior (50+)

John Gallagher, nine 1st place finishes and one second place finish.

Women

Stephanie Parton, currently in second place overall behind Traci Cecco. Traci allready has the class won, and Step Parton and Angel Atwell are battling for the second place plate.

4 Stroke Stock A/B

Todd Rothermel has this class wrapped up. First place overall in this highly competitive class.

John Gallagher Sr and Stephanie Parton always finish amung the top 10 racers in the morning race. They're both beatin' 200+ racers at every GNCC on thier Outlaws. Steph is faster than John Sr and she's had the Outlaw on the morning overall podium a few times.

These Outlaws are ugly..... but they're not doin' to bad in the GNCC's this year.

On the other hand, the only Pro racer riding a Polaris is Matt Smiley and he's having the worse season of his career. Started the season racing an Outlaw, but switched back to a Predator early in the season. Matt's currently in 17th place overall. He's been a top 5 Pro racer forever.... until this year :rolleyes: