Flag burning amendment?

Do you think the media shouts "ANTI-AMERICAN" when Sunnis murder Shiates or terrorists bombing civiallians who are trying to get a job as Policemen? It's not just terrorism, its a genocide Brooke. As for the media, I remembering watching CNN talking about the NSA monitoring swift transactions and showing nothing but fucking republicans screaming heresy at the NY times without explainining half ass what a swift transaction is:Which is why Bush was re-elected. :baseball_sweat:

huh? did that confuse anyone else?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh? did that confuse anyone else?

Um yeah.... I just hope he is not old enough to vote....

They fly planes into the world trade centers= Bush's fault / Road side bombs= Bush's fault / High fuel prices= Bush's fault / Terrorist cutting off heads of americans= Bush's fault / Soldiers dieing in war= Bush's fault / Terrorist hating our way of life= Bush's fault.... Yeah the media isn't biased(sp) at all and they really support the president and wht he's doing :shoothead: Them assholes would blame him for stubbing their toes but they know clowns like stuntmasta might finaly catch on to there garbage...

RIPPEN

Well I'm not sure that 2 groups killing each other is exactly genocide.

hahaha i donno man. i dont get his connection between genocide over there proving that we dont have anti american media here. and the whole NSA thing relating to bush being re-elected :baseball_wacko:

They fly planes into the world trade centers= Bush's fault / Road side bombs= Bush's fault / High fuel prices= Bush's fault / Terrorist cutting off heads of americans= Bush's fault / Soldiers dieing in war= Bush's fault / Terrorist hating our way of life= Bush's fault.... Yeah the media isn't biased(sp) at all and they really support the president and wht he's doing :shoothead: Them assholes would blame him for stubbing their toes but they know clowns like stuntmasta might finaly catch on to there garbage...

RIPPEN

EXACTLY. dont forget the media trying to crusify soldiers and convict them of murder in the public's eye before almost any facts are known. oh and dont forget the media accusing and trying with all their might to convince, not only americans, but the world that we are a bunch of torturers.

no, not an anti america press at all.

Brooke....

Brains, and a nice ass. Why cant you live closer? I am just dyin to tame that Lioness you have inside you. A set of handcuffs and a Feather should do it.

Call me.....1-800-ANYTIME

:smile: yes please

this time in there is way different than last time. you think those people would welcome the troops with sadaam and his friendly chemicals still in power? dont be naieve.

You seem to be the naive one. As much as Iraq sucks they did little to warrant an invasion. North Korea does more monthly then Sodom has towards the USA (have been to Korea too). This time was only different because of a different Bush. The people of Iraq don't want us there, they hate the "American" lifestyle. Don't get me wrong some of the people there want us there, but the majority don't. I don't know which news you get your information from but either way it will be bias one way or another. I get my information from my friends that are still serving over there. They see us as invaders and most of the praise is no different from the praise Sodom got, out of fear! You think your so wise then go over there and see how much they like Americans, I have. My friends get shot at, spit on, stones thrown at them, ECT on a daily basis. None of them would say that they are welcome there. All my opinions are based off what people I know who are currently over there and what they tell me, not the news or a paper like most.

Everyone says "we are there cause of 911." Iraq didn't take the planes over, Osama Bin Laden's people did. I would even go as far as asking, do you know why Osama Bin Laden hates America?

I'll answer it for you.

-because we scattered hazardous waste all over their "holly land" in the first gulf war. Bush by invading Iraq this time just made the hate worse, not better.

I joke around about the "for oil" term just to get a rise. We are over there so he could do what daddy could not, like I said before.

Sorry if I have hatred for Bush, his decision to go into a war I think was stupid took away 5 close friends to me and countless others. As far as I'm concerned, Bush can go fuck himself!

Your cool Brooke, but I just don

You seem to be the naive one. As much as Iraq sucks they did little to warrant an invasion. North Korea does more monthly then Sodom has towards the USA (have been to Korea too). This time was only different because of a different Bush. The people of Iraq don't want us there, they hate the "American" lifestyle. Don't get me wrong some of the people there want us there, but the majority don't. I don't know which news you get your information from but either way it will be bias one way or another. I get my information from my friends that are still serving over there. They see us as invaders and most of the praise is no different from the praise Sodom got, out of fear! You think your so wise then go over there and see how much they like Americans, I have. My friends get shot at, spit on, stones thrown at them, ECT on a daily basis. None of them would say that they are welcome there. All my opinions are based off what people I know who are currently over there and what they tell me, not the news or a paper like most.

blah blah bush doin it for daddy blah blah sadaam didnt do anything bad blah blah. some people will never be rational and will always cling to conspiracy theories. no matter what they are told. believe it or not, i have a lot of friends over there too, and i hear a lot about it. this is how it usually goes; the bad guys dont want them there, the good people are glad they have been freed from an evil leader.

Everyone says "we are there cause of 911." Iraq didn't take the planes over, Osama Bin Laden's people did. I would even go as far as asking, do you know why Osama Bin Laden hates America?

I'll answer it for you.

-because we scattered hazardous waste all over their "holly land" in the first gulf war. Bush by invading Iraq this time just made the hate worse, not better.

you are a tad bit confused here....

osama isnt some enviro natzi hating us and waging war because we polluted his holy land. this is the problem with you people, youre always trying to make everything our fault. like we made osama a terrorist. like we brought on the attacks and trouble ourselves. thats a disgusting thing to do. shame on you.

stop reading your leftists propaganda, try reading a history book. osama was a bad man well before the first gulf war. he hates us because he hates the western lifestyle. he hates us because of our support for israel. and yes, he REALLY hated that saudi arabia cooperated with us during the first gulf war. the saudi government claims themselves as guardians of the sacred muslim cities of mecca and medina. when they decided to help us out during the first gulf war, many islamist extremists were horrified by the presence of non muslims. osamas behaviors following that are what got him kicked out of his own country and stripped of his citizenship. but guess what.....osama hates a lot of people. just cause he hates us doesnt mean we did anything wrong or did anything to deserve it.

he formed al-qaeda in 1988. was he made a hero because of his hate for america? did he earn his following as a result of people wanting to take down the usa? did he gain power because of something we did to deserve their hate? no. he was seen as a hero after he helped chase the soviet union out of afghanistan in the late 80s. from that point on, anti-government islamist militants flocked to him and his training camps. he doesnt hate us for anything we've done, he hates us for who we are. non-muslims.

we have done more good in this world than any other country. stop accusing your own administration of being the bad guys. its disgusting.

RIPPEN

I didn't say the media wasn't biased; I just gave an example of how biased it is, dickhead. And I don't totally disagree with Brooke either about a "liberal media"; Americans are just pissed off with their current lifestyle and they blame the person who is in charge.

Man we are just milkin' this thread, but I agree with most of you, which is what makes this country so great. The opportunity to have and voice our own opinions, which that right has been kept sovereign by keeping the wars abroad and not here, well except for the towers attack.

North Korea is going to piss somebody off, who is going to enialate that shithole country. Then we'll see what China is going to do. I personally think that world war three is on the horizon and the Middle East and Asia is going to be the theater for that campagne..............