Flag burning amendment?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if Russia can find their way out of a paper bag right now, but China on the other hand don't always think about their actions. All of our allies would come in because they would feel threatened by ICBM's comin' out of communist countries. Japan seems to be in a really vulnerable position right now, so they either do a pre-emptive strike or wait to get bombed by yet another nuclear (or Bushanese nucular) weapon.

I'm not sure if Russia can find their way out of a paper bag right now, but China on the other hand don't always think about their actions. All of our allies would come in because they would feel threatened by ICBM's comin' out of communist countries. Japan seems to be in a really vulnerable position right now, so they either do a pre-emptive strike or wait to get bombed by yet another nuclear (or Bushanese nucular) weapon.

My guess is its going to happen like WWI. Some little country that nobody is even thinking about will start a war, and all the sudden everyone gets involved. Like South Korea getting pissed off and going after the north on their own. Then Japan will jump in, so will we and a ton of other people. Crazy hair guy from North Korea will convince china to jump in, then all hell breaks loose. India and pakistan will of course use all of this as a reason to blow each other the fuck up. The whole middle east will go jihad on israels ass, so then we go and fuck them up.

Something like that.

Is this what you mean. You seam t be the same brooke but just look a bit different. It really doesn't fit the brooke I have grown to know. A bit less militant and more pole licking for me please. :notworthy:

This Jihad particularly involves change in one's self and mentality. It may concern the sacrifice of material property, social class and even emotional comfort solely for the salvation and worship of God ALONE. As a result, one who practises Jihad will gain tremendously in the Hereafter

Is this what you mean. You seam t be the same brooke but just look a bit different. It really doesn't fit the brooke I have grown to know. A bit less militant and more pole licking for me please. :notworthy:

This Jihad particularly involves change in one's self and mentality. It may concern the sacrifice of material property, social class and even emotional comfort solely for the salvation and worship of God ALONE. As a result, one who practises Jihad will gain tremendously in the Hereafter

no doll, it was a joke. its been a bit of a war zone around here, thats all.