Skat Trak Edge - V

Polish

I have shopped and shopped and shopped.........and I couldnt turn these down...........hopefully they will work with my 4mm 400 stroker

20 inch x 10 inch......8 paddle skat trak edge......blue label.............new for $165.00.............I know that they are not as tall as I wanted.........but for the price and being a skat trak I had to buy them!!............before these I had ITP's and they kicked a$$.......

.......hit me with your opinion :shrug: ........I might make a road trip to pismo beach to test drive them

• 2 weeks later...

Staple down the paddles now before they start to peel off. Because they will.

I have to disagree with the statement above. I had a set of Edge's 21x12x8 10 paddles, and ran them for 5 or 6 years, without any trouble at all. Maybe you got a bad set, but I've always ran Skat-Trak paddles, and I've never had a paddle, even start to come off.

Yep i agree. im running Skat Traks, 2 seasons on them and they look great. I run about 4-5 PSI in them. Also Gary martin (quicksand motorsports) only runs Skat Traks, and I have never heard or saw him complain about his tires. Thats on a 10 Mil stroker too.

And Gary just helped me build my 4mil cub! :) Heck of a nice guy. I can attest to the 10mil stroker and what he puts those paddles through. That man can ride. Most people would think a 10mil would be a dragger, but he dunes the heck out of his and is probably one of the fastest riders i have ever attempted to follow. The guy handles a +6 swingarm as if it was stock length! Sorry had to chime in, He just helped me out in a very big way and i wanted to give the man some props!