Chase@miamiatv

contacting you politley? can yo u not see its way too fuckin big and a blatant advertisment?

why not politley atleast make it an acceptable size ?seems no one on here wants your magnets

decals ,pokeman cards, Alf pogs ,or whatever the hell else you peddle online ..geez man :baseball_wacko:

Well seems to me like alot of people want his magnets and shit he peddles online

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on my other forums (dezertrangers.com not working wich is why im here so much) do not let you have any pic of sort. they will tell you to remove any pic in your sig. not going to happen. i see over here its cool so i rised to the occasion with some jaime thomas hitting the leap of faith and my idol dimebag(RIP).. what this guy did was hillarious and got the attention he wanted obviously. cant blame him for trying :thumb:

also this is the only place that has an edit button to let shit talkers change there mind. but since there is one this is my only edit to my post. OOOOWWWWNNNNED by a mod... lmao

Edited by DRI4life

also this is the only place that has an edit button to let shit talkers change there mind. but since there is one this is my only edit to my post. OOOOWWWWNNNNED by a mod... lmao

I FUCKING HATE THE EDIT BUTTON

this is what helldriver's posts would look like if he were writing a letter and had no eraser;

im a fucking wannabe emo f a g lord of the dark side and i cant stop masturbating to my marilyn manson posters weeeeee respectfully call you a douchbag. thank you and goodnight.

:smile:

Chase, ur new sig is fkn sweet. lol. at least ur being a good sport about it.

dial up is gay

I personally didnt know people still use dial up , and id like to appologize to those people whom have experienced a delay in there bhq viewing pleasure..

its all good , i personally am fine with the issue , bhq is not my main source of income however on bhq alone in the past three weeks i have made 514.89 in sticker sales. The least i can do is put up with the people with nothing better to do. Got to run guys , im at starbucks and headin to the hospital ... My buddy layed down his gsxr 600 in first gear on his driveway and shatterd his collar bone . Whaaat a day !

contacting you politley? can yo u not see its way too fuckin big and a blatant advertisment?

why not politley atleast make it an acceptable size ?seems no one on here wants your magnets

decals ,pokeman cards, Alf pogs ,or whatever the hell else you peddle online ..geez man :baseball_wacko:

WOW, COOL, Chase has Alf pogs, and here I wasted all that time on ebay!