Chase@miamiatv

dude honestly i could care less about being an 'adult" or whatnot.im willing to end this if you are,

YOU are the one that started it. Seriously I didn't even know you existed until that post. So stop trying to act big and innocent. I wasn't even gonna post in here tilll YOU had something to say to me. So if you want this to end then just STFU.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude that first post wasnt directed only at you,i meant it to everyone that was being just plain rude.i sorry if ya took it personally

So you, post a comment to brooke, me, and etc (who I admit is an asshole) and now you're flabbergasted because we're standing up for ourselves. AND to top it off, you're attempting to validate your point by saying all you were trying to do was to keep the peace by posting that AFTER the problem was resolved. So like I said if you really want this to end then just STFU.

11 beers down since u started bitching, what have u done in the mean time

i did about $400 wortha work while pissing you off last night. ate some cheetos, drank some gatoraid, sang tom jones' 'sex bomb' about three times, and guess what.....NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!

Treat people the way you want to be treated. I only thank everyone for there time and effort , and send out my appologies for all the trouble i caused. If you give a shit or not doesnt affect my bank account. Im withdrawing from a thread that has no meaning anymore . Go work on building a banshee instead of doing you bhq job... Sig was resized and the issue was resolved .

sorry.

BYE

Heh, if I would have made you, you would look just like Pat Benatar(or that chick in Polish last post) and be sitting on my lap with a huge grin on your face right about now... :happy:

hey. im way hotter than them. COME ON