Baseball Emoticons

Lee

Yes, I know this is a Banshee site. So why the baseball icons?

As I've done with the holiday season (santa hat etc.) I'll try to do some seasonal emoticon replacements.

:baseball_bat:

:baseball_w00t:

:blink:

And some of the old favs that I didn't have replacements for are still up.

It's baseball season. I figured it fit the genre here better than say... easter and general summer seasons. Pastel's and Banshees don't mix well.

Yankees rule. Red sox just got lucky that year. Let's see them do it likle the yankees have all these years and then they can say they are champions.

oh, i see, you are one of those out of state bandwagoners that has no one else worth a shit to root for in your own state so you pick the winningest team of all time cause you figure "hey they win a lot so yeah lets go yankees".real baseball fan :yankyank: yeah the yanks have played some good ball but thats what billions of dollars can do for somebody,MONEY CANT BUY HEART!!!

YANKEES SUCK AND THEY ALWAYS WILL!!

oh, i see, you are one of those out of state bandwagoners that has no one else worth a shit to root for in your own state so you pick the winningest team of all time cause you figure "hey they win a lot so yeah lets go yankees".real baseball fan :yankyank: yeah the yanks have played some good ball but thats what billions of dollars can do for somebody,MONEY CANT BUY HEART!!!

YANKEES SUCK AND THEY ALWAYS WILL!!

more money is not alway better

I can get good seats to any ROYALS game nobody else goes

I enjoy T-BONE games better than ROYALS , also

boneless Tbone sandwich best sandwich at any ballpark

Edited by als660r