Baseball Emoticons

Lee

i want a personal smiley. u know like one that looks like actual ppl....think they're any smiley programs out there to make one of me?? haha that'd be so cool.

i found lots of personal smilies for members here;

lefty

bandit.gif

chase

rastanana.gif

kay

blonde.gif

stan

robot.gif

helldriver

specialED.gif

meat

mullet.gif

nyuk

mafiosi.gif

banshee04le

painkiller.gif

pushthethrottle

fire.gif

jen

nurse.gif

i found lots of personal smilies for members here;

kay

blonde.gif

haha THANKS brooke. i hate to ask this...especially since i only know i'll get beat for it....but i thought blond was spelt with an 'e'. could be that i took too many years of french but i always thot it was spelt like that. clarification por favor....

haha THANKS brooke. i hate to ask this...especially since i only know i'll get beat for it....but i thought blond was spelt with an 'e'. could be that i took too many years of french but i always thot it was spelt like that. clarification por favor....

well i didnt make the emoticon, but i assume the mis-spelling is on purpose, since said dumb blonde is holding the sign. get it? shes so dumb she spelled her own sign wrong.

yea that all dawned on me after i posted a reply.......i figured i already looked retarded so i might as well let the joke die with my shame :P haha.

either way i stole that little smiley for my sig. thanks brooke :D

It would be better if she was holding it upside down.

:baseball_bat:

Or if it was spelled completely wrong like: blawnd

nothing personal Kayleigh... just blonde humor. good thing that doesn't count for guys or else i'd be screwed.

Or if it was spelled completely wrong like: blawnd

nothing personal Kayleigh... just blonde humor. good thing that doesn't count for guys or else i'd be screwed.

when have i ever taken anything personal on this site?? :P brooke will back me when i say i love the attention ;)