Sweet new look

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! :o this is nuts i kinda preffered it how it was b4 that why i went with this site over the other ones becuase it was very easy to see and get around unlike the other sites out there it looks alright i dont like how teh reply part is and thought it was cooler when it said BANSHEE HQ Internets #1 banshee resource but hey change is cool lets try it for a while i guess :shrugani:

Very well said :cheers::cheers:

Whoa! :o this is nuts i kinda preffered it how it was b4 that why i went with this site over the other ones becuase it was very easy to see and get around unlike the other sites out there it looks alright i dont like how teh reply part is and thought it was cooler when it said BANSHEE HQ Internets #1 banshee resource but hey change is cool lets try it for a while i guess :shrugani:

This site always seems to change as soon as I get used to it. At least the buttons are in the same spot this time. The last change really threw me. Any way to change the backround color or "skin"? I dont like the dark blue on black. hard to see on my crappy moniter

Also does anyone has to scroll side to side to see the whole page?

Edited by rebelbanshee2