Da Vinci Code

warwgn

and if christianity is right,, then what aboutt he jews, or the musluims, or the buddas? they all think they are right?

religon has caused more deaths than any thing else combined,,

and they all fight about who is right

true

but they all beleive in a god...... whats your point?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pont is they do NOT all belive in the SAME god

second, the so called "christians"vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours , they say only they are right, and only their god is right, and if you disagree, or follow different god, they condem you, or you are going to hell, even though another religion may not belive in hell,, they say they are very wrong, and youre the enemy if you dont follow god, YET they say you must love one another,, BUt i guess that love dosent count if you belive another religion, or if you are not religious at all

hell, wars have started because of this

netheir religon can accept thet they may be wrong

Edited by helldriver

and if christianity is right,, then what aboutt he jews, or the musluims, or the buddas? they all think they are right?

You make it sound like a hopeless pursuit.

Truth is found by your willingness to look for it. Don't think you can find it by speculating and imagining concepts. Edison put down his remote and put his money where his mouth was.

1. the bible predicts the jews would reject Christ

2. you might want to read the book " The truth about Mohammad"

3. the budda would disagree with you there is no right, also he didn't know if there was a God.

I'm not sure, but I think you're wrong consider how many people were in the world (pop. boom) in the last century and how many died under......... I'm sure others will contribute w/ numbers

but feel outraged

wrong..... again

Quit posting, you make me feel guilty. Like I've been haranging the handicap. Find someone to edit your posts.

Do you ever feel embarrassed by your inability to transfer your thoughts to words......of course that would be a problem if you actually think the way you write.

gives us the proof that we need

you don't need anything, but a spanking from your long lost daddy

religon has caused more deaths than any thing else combined,,

and they all fight about who is right

true

Anti- Christians are the one's that have caused the deaths. Christians have been persecuted since Christ's atonement. Good thing we are in a free country where we have freedom of religion and we can choose what we feel is right. They even try to reach out and kill us over here and it really boils down to Christianity. We are the infidels and we must die is how they believe. Is it that hard for people to understand that this belief system is somehow flawed? Of course most of these people don't have a choice of whether to be a muslim or not. They can't be a Christian and live in their own country because of their doctrines they live by. Sounds like the kind of religion I would want to follow. Not!!

im not going back and reading,, i move foward , not backward, if you have a question , ask it,, or shut you ball washer :woot:

You are actually just moving in a circle.....like a rat in a cage...... a hampster on a wheel......it is actually almost sad. And dude, you don't answer questions. You are good at asking, not so good at listening and really struggle to answer. No big deal though.

RJV