Da Vinci Code

warwgn

ooooh SLAM hahaha i wish that was me.

helldriver, why do you ignore my question? :sad:

I have asked that before, I wonder if he is starting to doubt his stance......wondering if there is more to this life than living and dieing. I think that when he really starts thinking about it he starts to wonder if he is wrong......and what the consequences will be. Some of the questions posed that he wont answer would require him to look at himself and who he is, why he is etc. Sometimes looking in the mirror sucks. Like when you wear an outfit that you think looks cool but then see a picture and think, that is what that looks like? What the hell was I thinking? Why did someone not tell me i looked like a tool.......you get the idea. It is easier to avoid the mirror and dance around questions and rely on things you believed even though they have been shown to be wrong.....ie the necrophillia issue that HD seems to have.

Anyway......good to see you brooke....

RJV

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have asked that before, I wonder if he is starting to doubt his stance......wondering if there is more to this life than living and dieing. I think that when he really starts thinking about it he starts to wonder if he is wrong......and what the consequences will be. Some of the questions posed that he wont answer would require him to look at himself and who he is, why he is etc. Sometimes looking in the mirror sucks. Like when you wear an outfit that you think looks cool but then see a picture and think, that is what that looks like? What the hell was I thinking? Why did someone not tell me i looked like a tool.......you get the idea. It is easier to avoid the mirror and dance around questions and rely on things you believed even though they have been shown to be wrong.....ie the necrophillia issue that HD seems to have.

Anyway......good to see you brooke....

RJV

yeah, you pretty much hit the nail on the head with that post.

good to see you too, by the way. :blush:

i accomplishesd EVERYTHING i wanted,, i get you idiots to respond,, my job :evil: is done

ahahahahahahahaha

I have another view on that.....you are doing an awesome job keeping people on this thread. But let us look at how God is using you. Basically you have taken every Christian on here and some who are not and made them research their own beliefs. You have caused them to openly identify with Christ. You have caused us all to grow in our faith. Especially earlier in the thread when you were misquoting the Bible and many of us picked up our Bibles and researched your claims and posted them here for you in an attempt to educate you. So it did nothing for you but it caused each one of us to grow as well as got the word out to others who are curious about my faith.

This thread is not here by chance, God put you here and everyone of us who have been replying and following the thread.

HD, you see even when you think you are making us look bad.....God is so much bigger you can't mess up his plan. You are part of his plan even if you don't want to be. I wonder how God would use you if you submitted yourself to him. I wonder what kind of difference you could really make in this world, what kind of impact player you could really be. I hope someday we all find out.

Think on that dude.......

Respectfully-

RJV

all this because of me :wub: I LOVE IT

watch this, :evil:

GOD sucks cocks in hell

fuck you jesus you peice of shit on a stick

3d_jesus_piss.jpg

ok this should make some people mad and post

i rule

jesus christ he's ripped :huh: . Musta been workin' out on his Bowflexx :shrug: :ermm: . The "holy Bowflexx" ....

Duhhhh duhh ha ha ha

Yo father's like cement, takes him two days to get hard.

I saw Yo father jacking off into a paper sack, I asked what he was doing, he said packing your lunch.

I called Yo father a fag and he hit me with his purse!

Yo father's so fat, even his dick has rolls.

Yo dad

and lookie here again, push the cock, who said he was done with this thread, keeps comming back,,, just like a typical bible asshole, can never keep his word, but hey, glad to have your attention back again :thumbsup:

and this is great stupid ignorant christan morons are complaing about the new slayer record,,,

Slayer know how to stir up the the shit,, i love it :evil:

and only emi inida backed down,,, but hey, the album is still sold here, they way it should be offensive, brutal and evil as fuck!!!!

http://music.monstersandcritics.com/news/a...Christ_Illusion

Edited by helldriver