Ebay Swingarms

ZillaRider02

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have put 2 of the swing arm shops arms on and both were straight as a crow bar !

The checkered flag ebay guy doesnt have very good feedback might do some research.

While we are talkin swingarms, Stclark bought a Podos Racing and it was so bad he couldnt slam the box shut fast enough and send it back.

We have put 2 of the swing arm shops arms on and both were straight as a crow bar !

The checkered flag ebay guy doesnt have very good feedback might do some research.

While we are talkin swingarms, Stclark bought a Podos Racing and it was so bad he couldnt slam the box shut fast enough and send it back.

Who does your swingarms, Jeff?

They look really good. Wish I had all the hardware to go ahead

and put it on. :baseball_wibble:

:beer:

Who does your swingarms, Jeff?

They look really good. Wish I had all the hardware to go ahead

and put it on. :baseball_wibble:

:beer:

Metal tech built that one. We have a local guy building them for us know too.

Yeah,i can agree with Jeff on the Podos racing swingarm, i bought one for my banshee and as the old saying goes, "You get what you pay for". The swingarm is straight, but the welds aren't the greatest and the chrome is horrible. but for 350.00 shipped, i guess i can't complain too much. It does the job.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bring up an old thread. I just thought more people should be aware of how bad Checkered Flag is. I have ordered 2 swingarms from them. The first one that came (+6 silver vein) took 10 days to get here. And the brackets were off (had to whack them with a hammer several times to get it to fit!) We didnt know that before we ordered the second...The second one I ordered on Sept 5. On the 15-18 I tried to contact them several times to get a tracking number. They would not get back to me. Finally, I escalated it to a claim on paypal yesterday. This morning I recieved a tracking number. The product was sent out yesterday! What a joke! DO NOT DEAL WITH CHECKERED FLAG MOTORSPORT (c*f*m on e-bay)! I bought one from Rich (swing arm shop) last night, and he has already sent me an e-mail telling me it was being shipped this morning!!!

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bring up an old thread. I just thought more people should be aware of how bad Checkered Flag is. I have ordered 2 swingarms from them. The first one that came (+6 silver vein) took 10 days to get here. And the brackets were off (had to whack them with a hammer several times to get it to fit!) We didnt know that before we ordered the second...The second one I ordered on Sept 5. On the 15-18 I tried to contact them several times to get a tracking number. They would not get back to me. Finally, I escalated it to a claim on paypal yesterday. This morning I recieved a tracking number. The product was sent out yesterday! What a joke! DO NOT DEAL WITH CHECKERED FLAG MOTORSPORT (c*f*m on e-bay)! I bought one from Rich (swing arm shop) last night, and he has already sent me an e-mail telling me it was being shipped this morning!!!

swingarm shop all the way !!! i own 2 of his products , STrong , Excellent , fast as HECK shipping...... Overall i could not ask for a better product ! No reason to go elsewhere when you can get the best deal for your dollar from swingarmshop