age of ppl

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That damn sure is you, still trying to figure out wtf is on your lips :confused:

What made you finally put up a pic???

By the way Tit, get that Kilt and Sheep out :P

ask jeff, big will,toomey banshee,chris642 ,quickturbo,cb76rs1 they have all seen me, they can verify that`s me.don`t hate on me cause i am hawt.

506982[/snapback]

it was cool aid.that was right after i had my eyebrows waxed. i got a unibrow type pushbroomy thing going on now. saving my money to move.can`t afford to hit the salon.

506987[/snapback]

better keep savin up that money, god knows i cant make it more then two weeks without getting my eyebrows waxed haha :rotflmao:

anyway, i just turned 21, got my banshee all torn down again and cleanin her up.

38 will be 39 may 9th. i know i act mature for my age.

GStuto-DSC016511.JPG

can you feel the hawtness?

theres my pic tits.

506978[/snapback]

Hey John, looks like you put on some major weight. Up to abnout what, 90 lbs. Keep hittin the iron. Wearing a little less gell in your doo I see. :D

I'm 40, 41 next week, Ride 2 three times a week and work on the shees for what seems like hours on end in the garage while consuming mass quanities of miller high life.