Street bike= divorce....

:dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  Well if I knew bikes were chick magnets i would have bought one instead of my dirt bike...If getting numbers is this easy....I'm in trouble.

The room mate is now in a new relationship so that's out of the question...plus she's like a sister more than anything.....

My roomie and I were talking about this last night and she and feel that my wife has to have me near her at all times. It is very rare for just one of us to go to the store and one not go. She gets mad when I go get a haircut without her, or go to the mall to get the special dog food for out Siberian huskies(because they can't digest Soy) or when I go to the track and ride the dirt bike she has to go even though she sits in the truck being bored. She's very materialistic.

Like my roomie said....She has a very demented idea of what love is.

502278[/snapback]

yea uhh, she sounds very insecure to me. thats too bad. insecure, controlling and materialistic. lord have mercy.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea uhh, she sounds very insecure to me. thats too bad.  insecure, controlling and materialistic. lord have mercy.

502283[/snapback]

Not to be a dick, but if she is that insecure, YOU are the one in control. You could probably give her the ultimatum.

If you can't even go get a haircut by yourself, she's worried that she's gonna lose out to some cosmotologist that happens to bump her ass against your elbow 38 times.....on accident...wink wink.

People need to learn they got to let go. If its not going to work, forcing it aint gonna make it work any better. :shrugani:

:dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  Well if I knew bikes were chick magnets i would have bought one instead of my dirt bike...If getting numbers is this easy....I'm in trouble.

The room mate is now in a new relationship so that's out of the question...plus she's like a sister more than anything.....

My roomie and I were talking about this last night and she and feel that my wife has to have me near her at all times. It is very rare for just one of us to go to the store and one not go. She gets mad when I go get a haircut without her, or go to the mall to get the special dog food for out Siberian huskies(because they can't digest Soy) or when I go to the track and ride the dirt bike she has to go even though she sits in the truck being bored. She's very materialistic.

Like my roomie said....She has a very demented idea of what love is.

502278[/snapback]

dude thats a BAD SIGN, imo. That's looking like an over-dependant personality disorder. a friend dated a girl a couple of times that had something like that. it was a BAD 2 years for him.

People need to learn they got to let go. If its not going to work, forcing it aint gonna make it work any better. :shrugani:

502291[/snapback]

YES thank you very much.

i never worried about a man leaving me or cheating on me. why? because fuck it. if he is going to leave, better now than later. and if he is going to cheat, then hes not the type of person i wanted to be with anyways. SEE YA SUCKAAAA!! broken heart, boo hoo, i give myself two days max to be sad about a guy then i move on. hello goodbye.

i refuse to allow anyone to run my life or ruin my spirit. you gotta be secure and comfortable enough with yourself before you will ever be in a sucessful relationship. why stay in a miserable relationship? you gotta be the best person you can be, be as good a man, husband you can be, and thats all you have control of man. she obviously brought a lot of baggage into the relationship that you have no hand in doing. you cant help anyone who doesnt wanna be helped. :wacko:

Jeez, Look at us. we're gettin' the poor guy all worked and thinking his wife is an obssesive/possesive psycho hose beast. Hell, I say just show up w/ the bike and if she pitches a fit, do like my father does now when my mother throws one of her tantrums. wave, point at the door and say, " there's the door, don't let it hit ya in the ass on the way out."

Jeez, Look at us. we're gettin' the poor guy all worked and thinking his wife is an obssesive/possesive psycho hose beast. Hell, I say just show up w/ the bike and if she pitches a fit, do like my father does now when my mother throws one of her tantrums. wave, point at the door and say, " there's the door, don't let it hit ya in the ass on the way out."

502304[/snapback]

:headbang:

shit im tryin,i dont know about ur front yard,, but i dont have a money tree in mine and cant seem to sell enough blood and seman to finish the project!!!LOL :yank: jk

502250[/snapback]

i dont know too many women who dont like to ride bikes, when i had mine geez its like a pussy trap! :headbang:

501776[/snapback]

ive owned a fzr and and gxser 750 neither one i wrecked!!!!!!!! got lots of pussy though,, thats why she dont want u to have one,

502249[/snapback]

I thought you were a girl named Shannon? :confused::shootself:

YES thank you very much.

i never worried about a man leaving me or cheating on me. why? because fuck it. if he is going to leave, better now than later. and if he is going to cheat, then hes not the type of person i wanted to be with anyways. SEE YA SUCKAAAA!!  broken heart, boo hoo, i give myself two days max to be sad about a guy then i move on. hello goodbye.

i refuse to allow anyone to run my life or ruin my spirit. you gotta be secure and comfortable enough with yourself before you will ever be in a sucessful relationship.  why stay in a miserable relationship? you gotta be the best person you can be, be as good a man, husband you can be, and thats all you have control of man. she obviously brought a lot of baggage into the relationship that you have no hand in doing. you cant help anyone who doesnt wanna be helped.  :wacko:

502300[/snapback]

does it take longer to get over a girl brooke?? :D:P

Worse possible outcome:

You buy bike, she files for divorce, she gets bike when assets are divided. :angry::cry:

Seriously though...

None of us actually know how your relationship is with your wife. But I agree that if she is using the D-card there may be other issues there and buying a bike won't make it better. D is expensive and very painful even if kids aren't involved. I'd take your time and discuss it with her over a period of time. And I mean discuss it, once the D work comes out or one of you starts getting emotional or angry, end the discussion and pick it up again in a few of days. If handled properly you will work out more than just the bike issue.