TOP SPEED

CRASHTH

I WAS WONDERING WHAT YOU GUYS WHERE GETTING FOR A TOP SPEED

WHEN MINE WAS STOCK IT GOT CLOCKED AT 85 BUY THE COPS .............THAT WAS AN EXSPENSIVE MISTAKE .........ANY WAYS I STILL HAVE STOCK SPROKETS

AND WITH MY REBUILT IT FELT LIKE IT WAS ALOT FASTER THAN BE FOR

I DONT REMEMBER WHAT IT HAD WHEN I GOT IT ,THEY WERE SOME MIS MATCHED CRAP. NOW I HAVE 19S AND I HAVENT BEEN CHASED BY ANY COPS WITH THOSE ON THERE.I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY RUN STOCK . IWAS TRYING TO GET AN IDEA OF WHAT IT WAS NOW WITH OUT GETTING ARRESTED

AGAIN :P

:D i've done 91mph in 500 ft dirt in 5th gear with 15-37 sprockets.could'nt go into 6th gear cause i don't have one :D i don't know mph but i have ran 489ft on a dirt/sand mix track in 5.7 seconds with my sons x3 passion motor with 16-38 sprockets and never got past 3rd gear ,so i'm guessing i was real close to 100 mph.i know it felt like over 100.we are in no way stock though. Edited by blueshee03

a stock banshee with stock gearing will only do about 70 mph 85 is a little much

500257[/snapback]

i disagree with that i ran a stock shee at test and tune a few years back and they ran the lights ,i ran 80 mph.and that was in 600 ft at 2500 ft elevation.

I DID MACH 2 WHEN I WAS RACING A POLICE BIG BLOCK FORD BLEW HIM AWAY..naa just playin but i dropped 2 teeth in the back and beat my freinds jetta up a pretty short hill he said he hit max speed of around 85 in the short race, im gonna say my banshee is good for 80 or a little more, im gonna get a definate reading now that alot of my freinds have street bikes they will be able to keep by my side to get a definate reading soo ill get back with ya i guess