LRD 520 Banshee Supermoto Racer

you guys read that article in the may issue of "DIRT WHEELS" on the LRD 520?? i guess a couple of big names test drove it and they say it's "...scary fast..." :o

any u guys checked it out yet? sounds pretty crazy... :clap:

check out the may issue, couldn't find a good pic online.

:notworthy: long live the banshee...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea.....i have to admit i got an excited tingle in my gut when i was reading the article. the creator Wes Miller said

"I built the thing to be the fastest most eye-watering racer on the planet.....the thing is, it is, i hate to say, too fast!"

:headbang:

yup...wes miller does ATV freestyle vids. he produces them. he also races. you may recall he was in last years atv champ on a 4x4.

BUT back to the scary banshee. How can it be too fast? Banshee's are something you grow with. when you get to the end of your throttle you add more. thats the beauty of the shee. just like the other guy said. they just happen to get off a 450 before they jumped on the banshee.

now put one of us on it....and you will get a show.

I just pulled 1st place here in Rancho this weekend on my shee. I was soo far in the zone....no one could touch me.

Everyone down's on banshee's, then you see an article like that one. No way can you do that to a 4 smoke.

yea its huevos wes miller. he built the banshee to race last year but it never made it, i cant remember why. i think it was broken lol the racers who tried it out for the article couldnt corner it. they were on dirt. and they said when the tires hooked it felt like it was gonna rip your arms off. hahahahaa they said it just had too much power to handle, you couldnt control it well enough to race it, it wore you out physically too much to run it in a race.

i got the feeling it was like trying to run a drag banshee on an mx track.