Swingarm extender

biggun6ss

I've seen em...kinda scared me.  If I didn't jump, or ride whoops, or actually even ride on anything other than pavement then MAYBE I'd consider it.  I dunno man, that's not a good place to have a failure.

493623[/snapback]

Im in the same car...............and not getting out!!!!..........I wouldnt trust them..........Maybe somebody has used them and liked them............but me personally NO WAY!!! :blink:

I used one for a while from JTM.It worked flawlessly.Never had a problem.Mine was a +5.I think they also have a +3.It also had alot of adjustment so I could use a wide variety of sprockets without changing chains.I give them an A+.It is made out of aluminum and comes with all necessary hardware if I remember correctly.I don't "think" you'll be able to use a rear skid plate.Keep in mind though,I don't do jumps.I'm more a drag racer.Their ad use to be in the back of dirtwheels.

I used one for a while from JTM.It worked flawlessly.Never had a problem.Mine was a +5.I think they also have a +3.It also had alot of adjustment so I could use a wide variety of sprockets without changing chains.I give them an A+.It is made out of aluminum and comes with all necessary hardware if I remember correctly.I don't "think" you'll be able to use a rear skid plate.Keep in mind though,I don't do jumps.I'm more a drag racer.Their ad use to be in the back of dirtwheels.

494447[/snapback]

I also have the +5 from JTM.. I've had it for about 3 years... It has worked great for me... I've never had any problem with it... also I have 3 friends who have the same thing and none of them have had any problems... what I like is you can put it in or take it out in about 20 min's.. so if I'm riding tight trails I just take it out... if I'm riding dunes or hill climbing I put it in... only bad thing is the skid plate wont fit.. and you need 2 chains.. one long and one short