Banshee Riders in Ontario Canada

There seems to be alot of you from Ontario, some of us relativly close to each other. I think it would be cool to have a Banshee only ride out here, there are 5 of us including myself that ride Banshees out here in Oshawa.

What do you fellow Ontarioins think and where are you, lets get something together :headbang:

I live near London, or even closer to Thamesford, would be sweet to get together somewhere, would be sweet in the summer, when its nice out :headbang: ...and ill have parts for my banshee :cheers:

Edited by Dinner

Sweet, thats what I'm talkin about. Gonna try and organize a time and date for the summer time. I've ridden Raglan alot but I don't find it very nice, Coburg is the place to be with the Northumberand trails and the MX track thats built every spring.

Anybody have a preferance for time or place, if we work out the gas stops, we may be able to ride from raglan to Coburg, that would be sweet.

Let me know if you have any ideas to throw in and I'll PM you guys and get an email list together so I can keep everyone informed.

Lets make it happen!!! :headbang:

I live right beside Oshawa, in Courtice. I dont have a Banshee anymore though.

492696[/snapback]

I'd still like to see you out if your up for it?

Would be awesome Ray, I emailed yea :cheers:

^^^Josh wouldnt be a problem :lol:

EDIT: Said sending my email to you failed :confused:

Edited by Dinner

Cobourg is great for me I live right close to the Northumberland forest! Thats like my main stomping ground :cheers:

493316[/snapback]

Where are these places around :lol: Hopefully there not too far away :cheers:

Im in for it, but im a triker assuming that wont matter. :cheers:

493295[/snapback]

No matter at all, looks freakin crazy!

The warm weather is on approach and I am gettin so stoaked, this should turn out to be a great time, there might be some travling involved for some of us but I'm gonna try and make it worth the trip for all!

My email is r_davies355@hotmail.com , try it again dinner it should work fine :confused: .

If anyone has an Idea for time or dat let me know, also try and email me or PM me your email so I can establish an addy book and keep everyone informed of the goin's on.