Expensive Banshee from E-Bay

Hilarious

Go Here

Look at the list of parts that are supposidly on this bike.

58mm carbs, sho is some big assed carbs. :blink:

And custom CPI's, hmmm look just like mine and every other set that i have seen.

Dont know if its somebody here but it looks crazy to me.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Edited by Hilarious

from looking at the list of part that thing sounds BAD ASS. Then you look real good at the pix and go "What a piece of crap!" Has anyone else looked at the pix?? you think they would have cleaned the damn thing up a bit before they tried to sell it.

Recreatives_Max_II-450_2887_thumb.jpg

look at the frame and motor!!! would you pay 12K for that?? I can think of ALOT of better things to spend that kinda scratch on and use them to beef up BOTH of mine.

That wiring harness looks pretty custom to me.

I also like the " whole shot tires" and the aftermarket plastic and design work.

They sag like Maiers fenders, and its a sticker kit. Woo wee.

I can't wait to read what Nyuk has to say about this. If anyone knows the value of a bike its that guy. :D

492254[/snapback]

yeah, Nyuk should have a field day w/ this.

And custom CPI's, hmmm look just like mine and every other set that i have seen.

I can't tell for sure by looking at the pics, but if the guy is running a monoblock, a regular set of CPI's won't fit around alot of those. He could also be referring to the fact that the pipes and silencers are welded together, and are all one piece now. Is it just me, or does it seem like that would make it a major pain in the ass to pull the pipes off?

For the most part though, the bike looks like shit. Good luck getting almost 12k out of that one.

the funny thing is he really thinks he will get 11g`s.beware buying a used banshee from a used car dealer.he would be lucky to pull 4g`s.

??????????je pistons?

JE Pistons15:1 Compression - The bike runs on 114 Ocatane Fuel

-The bottom and top of the Trinity head was ported and hand polished by Clifford's

-The intake was ported and polished and matched to the head

-The carbs are 58 mm smooth bores designed for this motor with K&N filters

WTF? 58MM CARBS??????? they would be giahugick!

the funny thing is he really thinks he will get 11g`s.beware buying a used banshee from a used car dealer.he would be lucky to pull 4g`s.

??????????je pistons?

JE Pistons15:1 Compression - The bike runs on 114 Ocatane Fuel

-The bottom and top of the Trinity head was ported and hand polished by Clifford's

-The intake was ported and polished and matched to the head

-The carbs are 58 mm smooth bores designed for this motor with K&N filters

WTF? 58MM CARBS??????? they would be giahugick!

492459[/snapback]

The one and only time I even looked at a Banshee from a used car dealer was the time this dealer was having an off the lot sale. Me and my wife were walking past a Pontiac Aztec, and about the time I say to my wife "Is this a fuckin joke? Is this really for sale?" A sales man pops out of nowhere to tell me how great this hunk of shit thing is. Right beside it was a 97 Banshee. I ask him how much for the Banshee and he tells me $4000. I asked him if I could give him $2000 because it had been wheelied over, and probably had some frame damage/tweaks.

He tells me "No it hasn't. Its in great shape."

Then I pointed out the grab bar. It was bent at over a 45 degree angle. I told him it was supposed to be straight, and that the rear sub frame was twisted. He wouldn't budge on the price at all even after I pointed that shit out. Who knows what else was wrong with it.

:wacko:

aaaahahahah 12 k :rotflmao::rotflmao: what a hunk o junk the light cover is even busted, looks wrecked and rusted that guy would be lucky to get 2500 ohh nice pipe hanger too :yank:

no over more looking that 2000 at the most, things a pile the brake disc is even chipped i sent him a pm tellin him how much of joke that bike is

ya im with u NY i emailed that guy and told him i should buy the banshee and sue him for false advertisement cause theres no way hes got 58s on that piece i told him he must not know shit about bikes and hed be lucky to get 3500 out of it ,, i told him to quit scammin people

On Mar-27-06 at 12:55:17 PST, seller added the following information:

****PLEASE NOTE WE NEED TO CORRECT SOMETHING IN THE ABOVE DESCRIPTION:

THE LINE THAT READS: "-The carbs are 58 mm smooth bores designed for this motor with K&N filters"

SHOULD READ: "-The carbs are 35 mm smooth bores designed for this motor with K&N filters"

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.

Now I can totally see paying the Buy It Now Price. Cleared all that confusion right up.