Pro Circuit Pipes...

blindrider_2001

For a comparison, I run PC's and my brother has Fatty's and Vito's power pistons. On blacktop, he pulls me for the first few feet, after that, it's over. The PC's make a lot better power from mid to top. Once I start pulling, I go by fast and keep pulling away. :bolt: His fatty's will only pull 260 mains and it's spot on, where my PC's are at 280's right now and are a touch lean, but not too bad. I'm gonna have to go to 290's or 300's....that should give you a good comparison of top end performance between these pipes. Installation is no problem whatsoever, and read the jetting posts that are pinned and it will answer a lot of your questions.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a guy told me to buy a 280 up to a 320 and try thema ll out and one of them should work. Do you think I need all of those, hopefully there not too expensive, how much are jets anyways? I was looking for a low-end pipe, but I came across a really good deal on pro circuits, almost brand new, not a mark on them, so I mine as well buy them for now and see what there like. Thanks a lot guys, this site has helped me out TONS!

P.S if someone could tell me how to take off my old pipes, that would be great. I already have the silencers off just the cant get the fronts off. Theres some spring attaching them together and I cant seem to get it off.

Hey,

Those springs have to be removed. Those are also how you will reinstall your new pipes.

To remove those springs, you can use a good pair of vice-grips. I use needle-nosed vice grips. They take a little bit of muscle.

The best trick for getting the springs off is to use physics and inertia to your advantage. Clamp your vice-grips on. Get yourself in a good position, palm on the vice-grips, both hands... And lean your weight into the spring and bounce down hard all at once. You literally are giving them a pulse of force. With a little practice you'll learn to pop them off first try.

If you try to apply slow, constant pressure to the spring, be prepared for a fight.

Good Luck,

BG

yeah all those springs need to come off, then it's just a bolt or two, pretty simple really. just make sure that the pc's have the rubber o-ring on the inside of the pipe where it fits onto the exhaust ports, or it will leak oil, pressure, sound, etc from that area. the rubber ring makes it a tight fit putting them on, but just wiggle them back and forth and keep pushing till they are on all the way. my pc's bolted up really easy, perfect fit. :clap: as far as the jets, post your elevation, normal riding temp range, air flow mods and any others and the guys here will hook you up. start high on the mains and work down. you're better off starting rich than lean. plug chops will tell you which way to go, up or down. good luck bud. B)

by the way, removing the air box lid really lets those pc's breathe, besides sounding awsome from the air sucking in, sounds like a 4 bbl carb opening up. :headbang: my pc's really came to life after ditching the lid, and rejetting again. :clap:

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 02 Shee , bone stock, no air box lid, fresh top end, and a set of Pro curcuits I bought from Chase@ Miami, just bolted them on and put in #270 jets and it rips, never had to touch anything else, lost a little off the bottom {not much } when these pipes sign on you will think you had a hit of nitrous, Milo32000

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

on a stock shee pro circuit recomends you only change the mains for there pipe,you can call them for the size, they ship a main with the pipe so you wont have to dick around a whole bunch, maybe throw some washers on your clutch springs while your at it and when you feather the clutch out of corners or when just rolling down a trail your shee will come on and not stop pulling till you let off the gas, you could probally get by with a k&n filter too with just those mains, i have a shee that runs great with pc's, needle in the stock position, stock piliots, just the mains with a k&n, it might run shitty after about 3000 feet, but unless your in the mountains thats a good setup.........P.S. skip the boost bottle

Edited by Blue Duece