What is opinion about this?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, to be fair, osama has literally hundreds of nieces and nephews, the bin laden family is HUGE, and this girl has never even met him. her mother was married to osama's half brother. she was born in california, and only ever lived in saudi arabia from the ages of 3-10. 

this is her..

wafah_narrowweb__300x380,0.jpg

that being said...i think its sick.  regardless of the fact that she doesnt even know the man, the people behind this whole tv deal count on the fact that this is gonna cause a big stir.  as far as im concerned, shes just another rich singer wanna be using her name to get her fifteen minutes of fame. she dropped the bin laden part of her name, but why allow the tv people to use it?? 

oh and 2bzy2p, she isnt a poor girl with a rough life from a third world country. her family is rich, like most people in saudi arabia. the whole bin laden family is rich, they have a huuuge construction company. and lets not forget, osama was outcast from his family and forced to leave saudi arabia  well before 9-11.

486842[/snapback]

i can see my nuts on her chin i say bring it on......

:cheers:

her eyebrows are too thick as hell for me but i cant stand the fact lets just keep em commin for the reality tv arnt people sick of this shit on tv its garbage and old.. i wish the whole reality tv would go away, they want reality follow the homless in america and the kids we cant feed or find homes for thats reality!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Or all the families who have a dad who goes to work everyday to provide everything the family needs while the wife stays home and takes care of their children and the household.

487228[/snapback]

Or all the families who have a dad who goes to work everyday to provide everything the family needs, but ends up banging his secretary, while the wife stays home and drinks as the kids play out in the street.

Oh wait...thats my neighbor, not a reality show. <_<

Or all the families who have a dad who goes to work everyday to provide everything the family needs, but ends up banging his secretary, while the wife stays home and drinks as the kids play out in the street.

Oh wait...thats my neighbor, not a reality show. <_<

487236[/snapback]

The homeless comment got me thinking, I want to see a reality tv show on homeless people. In that show I would like to see the ratio of the number of now hiring signs to the number of homeless in this country.

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: 

Maybe the finale will be a Tomahawk missle landing on her.  If that were the case, I'ld watch it.

486977[/snapback]

depends who pulls the trigger... the amount of times you hear "ah crap... i missed" in the team america film is unreal.