BHQ at Little Sahara March 23rd thru 26th

RNBRAD

Man I gotta mis this year for this weekend anyway. Wife is out of town to help her sister with a bad problem. But its still very early in the year. Drink a cold one for me and Led dont burn down the dunes. Tyler you can give someone else a tow for me. Everyone have fun and be safe. Damit scott I didnt know you were gonna make it.

Edited by dalegoldston

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone watch out for Bigboy, :lol: He's got wood! :jesterlaugh: Need to get my HQ flag made of duct tape now i guess. :headbang:

You figured out where you're camping yet?

I think it depends on which spots you camp in...some spots charge by the lot, others charge per tent if I'm not mistaken. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :cheers:

490031[/snapback]

have camped in south and behind lsps we have had camper trailers and tent in same spot. Only paid for one

bring on the FIRE as of now not going this weekend HAVE FUN AND RIDE SAFE

Edited by als660r

Does Greyhound run to Waynoka?  My motor will be here wed..... It's still a possibility....

Mike

489892[/snapback]

it would take like 2 days to get there by bus....

you needing a ride?

im gonna build a very large fire!!! :D everyone is welcome to join my campsite fire at night!!

489970[/snapback]

I know where I'll be passing out!!!

ah FIRE!!! :notworthy:

You figured out where you're camping yet?

well since there can be fire im thinking with you. me, you and brad should all stay together. then everyone can roll to our place to kick it. ill build a very large fire to accomodate all the hq ppl..im bringin wood, oil and my propane torch..oh yea, prolly some diesel fuel to get it buring really hot :D where are we gonna be compared to the dune entrance?? that map confuses me... :wacko:

Tyler you can give someone else a tow for me.

490103[/snapback]

ahh hopefully no break downs!! that was one hell of a tow though clear back to north camp...the 450 isnt much of a tow truck :lol:

well since there can be fire im thinking with you. me, you and brad should all stay together. then everyone can roll to our place to kick it. ill build a very large fire to accomodate all the hq ppl..im bringin wood, oil and my propane torch..oh yea, prolly some diesel fuel to get it buring really hot :D where are we gonna be compared to the dune entrance?? that map confuses me... :wacko:

ahh hopefully no break downs!! that was one hell of a tow though clear back to north camp...the 450 isnt much of a tow truck :lol:

490336[/snapback]

That's totally cool, there should be plenty of room. I know between Big Blue/his group and me, we won't be taking up but maybe 1.5 of those 3 spots I got...at most. 135x90 feet is a hell of a lot of room to camp!! :D

Don't know where south camp is relavant to the map...it's all greek to me too :wacko:

so who is bringin the bitches?? my brother and I just broke up with our girl friends and we are lookin for some strange  :D

490292[/snapback]

me and stephens cousin is comin along with us and hes been on myspace hollerin at all kinds of girls that live close down there. hes tryin to get some to meet up with us so u never know...

travis, we are plannin on stayin where you are. itll be my truck and enclosed and a buddies truck and 12 foot trailer. sounds like we will have plenty of room. we need a lot of room for a big fire fo sho...hopefully we are close to the entrance to the dunes...guess we will see when we get there. we are rollin out of here at 6 am and should be there around noon...

travis, we are plannin on stayin where you are. itll be my truck and enclosed and a buddies truck and 12 foot trailer. sounds like we will have plenty of room. we need a lot of room for a big fire fo sho...hopefully we are close to the entrance to the dunes...guess we will see when we get there. we are rollin out of here at 6 am and should be there around noon...

490387[/snapback]

Perfect, I'll have your parking permits ready and waiting when you show up. We'll be leaving Siloam Springs hopefully no later than 7:30/8:00am and should be there at noon too. We might run into each other on the interstate :D

2 days left!!!! :clap::dance::headbang:

Are we meeting up on Saturday to ride? :headbang:

Oh ya, me and my brothers all have Mohawks now, so it should be easy to spot the 3 of us. :evil:

I told them to smile, fuckers :P

Edited by 03LE