Front plastic

DIRTMAN350

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say cut them :headbang: ....i asked around if i should do mine and so i finally just went and took a utility knife and cut them, love the look now :dance:

Chop em off !! I did a poll on here a while back on this and it wound up like 90% said to chop em , I did mine and love it :headbang: I think you almost get less mess somehow :confused: And you can actually feel a difference in the front end at high speeds on roads , in other words it wont wanna drift as bad. :cheers: And by the way , thats a sweet looking shee man :clap: That thigs clean !!

Edited by crazywheelerman365

Judging by how clean that thing looks, you don't go through much mud. I say hack 'em!!

485139[/snapback]

Riding in the mud on my g-pas farm is all I rind in. Sometimes i get a chance to ride in the sand but not very much. I got to looking at the front end tonite and found that the front tires stick out ast the fenders anyway. Only about an inch of the fender catches any mud anyway. So, I think I will shave them off on sunday. Thanks guys for your input. It is appreciated. Latter.

Lop 'em off!!! I only ride trail and don't regret it one bit, and when my buddy got his brand new limited, his lasted 3 days before we got out the saw.

1.6i, I used masking tape to mark out where I wanted to cut, then I cut them with a jig saw nad finised them with a file and some 400 grit sandpaper.

Take a look at the "lets see your banshee" thread, you'll see alot of differant ways to cut them, I left the vertical portion on mine, figgured if I wanted to cut more later I could.

CHOP 'EM OFF!!!

HOW TO:

1. mark where you want them to be cut with colored marker (you have white fenders)

2.make sure both sides are even (adjust if needed)

3.using a dremmil tool,handsaw, or small grinder cut along the marks you have made

4. clean up the edges using files/sandpaper

5. admire how badass and fresh your banshee now looks :clap:

I think your banshee looks great with them.  on alot banshees i say cut them but i like how yours looks.  also i cut mine and im now saying i wish i didnt.  it sucks when you go through water or mud.

485453[/snapback]

I have race cuts and all I say to myself is, if your worried about getting muddy, then why are you riding