need to remove are the stock clutch bolts. Simply

hold the lockout with all six fingers inward and

fasten down with the six allen cap screws provided

and torque down to factory specifications, (7.2 ft

lbs) Make sure all six weighted fingers move freely

and your finished installing your banshee Pro

Series Lockout. "

This is off the Direct Drive page lockouts look so mean :evil: .. i love it :D

also heres a hardcore info page i found on them http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser...=DN/20040092362

Edited by FasterThanU90

youll take off the stock side cover. the 6 bolts that hold the springs to the pressure plate will come out, the lock up will bolt in over those springs (with provided hardware) and then youll put on your modified side cover.. its really self explanatory when you have the parts in your hands and see them first hand..

alot of people also suggest to run the stock springs with a lockup but i kept my barnet ones in..

These are a very very easy installment!! One main thing to remember which I do believe is in the instructions but many people overlook is; Make sure the arms move freely back & forth/ up & down...if they don't; then you've pinched it with one of the bolts provided that replace your stock bolts....One secret also while installing take a rubber band and wrap it around all the arms so they are all forward, this process will eliminate one of them possibly getting pinched down which then requires disassembly...hope it helps!!

Since I play ride this bike I still want to be able to pull the clutch in at high rpms. with all the "weights" on there it would make it tough. I also want to the clutch to slip just a bit. I'm also running 3 stock springs.