Degree Key

If all your mods are listed in your sig, you should be fine with just advancing the timing. Also, many say that you should use an adjustable timing plate rather than the key. some have had their keys shear. personally i had the key for a year with no problems and switched to the plate later.

The plate is the way to go. You can crank it up a little more or retard it in the fiture with the plate. You could also mod your stock one for free. I modded mine and noticed a pretty good dif. I will mod your stock one for you for free, if you just pay shipping. :cheers:

Only $40 for a RS adjustable mounting plate, might as well spend the extra $20 for insurance, and you may want to go more down the road. :bolt:  PM FASTOYS, I'm sure he'll be happy to send you one.

478366[/snapback]

Having the adjustable one is nice and a good peace of mind too. Also might need a flywheel puller which you could get at the same time! ;)

on the timing plates do yuo know what you should set it to or do yuo have to play around with it and keep pulling the fly wheel off ?

478727[/snapback]

Most people will run 2-4 degrees advance on a stock port. With a more aggressive port I've heard of guys running as much as 7-8 degrees advance. I personally cut in some Trick 116 race fuel for running 4 degrees just to be on the safe side. The plates are adjustable without removing the flywheel. :cheers: