Cool Head Question

I bought a used cool head the other day, and i have a few questions on it. This is the first cool head ive put on a banshee, so, when you go to install it on the top of the jugs, you put the o-rings on the head then set it down. But do u still use the stock head gasket or no? Also how do u get the o-rings to stay in the head while setting it down on the jugs? Could this be due to needing new O-rings? If so where do i find O-Rings for a Chozen Preformance Cool head? Thers only 4 o-rings, the cylinder ones and the outter rings, Do u think these would be the same as the Mod Quad or Cool Head O-ring kits? NEED HELP I guess :confused:

You can get the O-ring set at your local dealer , as for what you have there :blink: it kinda sounds like you might be missing some ? There should be O-rings to go on the head bolts , and by the way you did get longer head bolts with that didn't you ? Anyway the O-ring set is like 20 or 30 bucks and yea it might be a good idea to go ahead and replace it since you allready got it apart and your not to sure if the O-rings you have are any good ? Hope this helps.. :cheers: