Yamaha Banshee (Green Sticker) MANY EXTRAS!

Pics at http://losangeles.craigslist.org/mcy/129642364.html

Less than two rides on most of the upgrades (got to fix up my 68 Camaro and looking to get an M1A)!

Those who emailed... buyer fell through so this ad is back up.

I am selling a 1997 Green Sticker Yamaha Banshee on fresh Engine / Trans.

You can call 408-393-7612 for more details or a look...

Here it is, if you know what a Banshee is, then you know exactly what I got and that it is worth way more than what I am selling for. I am selling because money is tight and I can

I'm in Cali.. 2-strokes after 2001 get a red sticker that means they can only ride certain times of the year... air quality control

If you got a green sticker... free game!

466667[/snapback]

Screw that, if I buy a quad I will ride the shit whenever I want. Sorry you live with those regulations!

Free Bump!

The price is higher for HQ members? B)

466933[/snapback]

Is it? I have 3 prices out there (to get it into three areas of CL. I just put the price from whatever ad I clicked. If I posted it lower somewhere... I'll clearly take that. (It's just assumed that if you post a price someone who was willing to pay more will ALWAYS ahggle you on it) My bottom is 3500 no haggleing. Is that fair? I firgured stock it's worth around 25-27ish and I easily have $2k into the shocks and a-arms alone (only two rides since new). You tell me.