2-1 carb VS stockers

WALLACE84

What do you like better?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think there comes a time if you keep building your bike more and more that the single isn't going to be able to keep up. I had a single on mine and I really loved it. It was very responsive, good low end power, looked clean, and was very easy to tune. But Iam getting a bunch of stuff done to my bike this winter so I sold it to a buddy of mine. He had the stockers on it but noticed with the single that it had more low end and didn't lag when first givin gas. It works great for his bike but he hasn't had any huge porting or anything done to require more breathing...

RIPPEN

I think it has alot to do with your set up. I have a freind with a 2 into 1 and the moto/tt port from trinity and it is real strong. I have a play race ported 370 by DAVE MOORE with STOCK carbs and I out weigh the guy by 40-50 lbs and when we race its a toss up. Other than my buddy I personally havent come across any 2 into one setups that out preform me. I am set up for motoX and X Country. The only time I really get beat is by Straight up Drag racers always with larger twin carbs. Just adding a single carb to your setup IMO dosent make a Hugh difference. Pipes and Port work are the best money spent after good suspension.

My riding buddy has a piped & filtered YFZ. I used to pull him pretty bad with stock carbs. Ive just recently switched to Trinitys CV single 35mm kit and now he's walking on me in 5th gear at the sand drags. :flush:

That 15% topend power gain over stock trinity claims is crap, but the 20% gain in the bottom and mid is no joke. Like Ken said, a single 35mm makes for a great play setup, but youre gonna be in the back when drag racing anything longer than a 100 yards.