sold banshee in under 3 hours

Redcell

Man, Put the shee in the cycle trader for $75 bucks. I was worried it wasent going to sell and I would be out $75 bucks. The magizines wasent on the self for more than 3 hours and I got my first call on it. He came and look at it rode it and offerd me 3200 for it, was asking 3500 and I took it. was sad to see it go was a great bike. now think of selling my YZF450.

When you sell a 'shee you gotta start all over again.  :P

464441[/snapback]

That sounds fair!! :cheers:

I put a truck in the Autotrader and sold it the night before the thing was printed. Turned out that somebody working there called a friend of his that was looking for a truck. The guy came out at 10pm to see it before anybody else. :blink:

Man, Put the shee in the cycle trader for $75 bucks. I was worried it wasent going to sell and I would be out $75 bucks. The magizines wasent on the self for more than 3 hours and I got my first call on it. He came and look at it rode it and offerd me 3200 for it, was asking 3500 and I took it. was sad to see it go was a great bike. now think of selling my YZF450.

464423[/snapback]

if you sell your 450 how much you going to ask for it?