Swingarm CAD Drawings

i think a mini swingarm keychain made of billet aluminum would be sick, same goes for a banshee frame, seat or anything like that..maybe some handlebars?? i'd pay a few bucks for something that nobody else has, banshee or quad related that is...hell a mini toyota pickup like mine would be fuckin sweet ass, even if its the size of a hotwheels i'd buy it...all aluminum of coarse, i cant be the only guy here either, good luck

~Mark~

Man if you can design a part, create an assembly then do a full dimensioned drawing with format in 1 or 2 hours. Then you are breaking land speed records 12 hours might be a bit much but 1 or 2 is not possiable. Hell you would have to draw out at least 6 or seven different parts then create an assembly off them with weldment callouts. But its all good. Hope the dude got his plans for his cnc project.

Yea, thats all I need is the dimentions, I am familiar with catia, I-Deas and CadKey.  Even if not a swinger, the rear brake block off would be an easy lil project too.  Some swinger dimentions would be kick ass!!!

467845[/snapback]

I have a drawing for a park brake blockoff i'll send you if you make me a couple while you're at it.

I have a drawing for a park brake blockoff i'll send you if you make me a couple while you're at it.

467894[/snapback]

Hell that sounds like a deal to me......

Yeah, I might would donate bout 12 hours or so of my time and draw ya up a

swing arm if you send me one that you built from my drawing. :lol: