What should be done to scammers?

Holyman

What should be done to scammers?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's one thing that can be said about the middle east. If they catch you getting the "five finger discount" you draw back a nub. PRESTO no more discount :shock:

You sure would have a hard time typing a bunch of junk with no fingers. Then they could honestly say "gotta get rid of my quad... can't ride anymore"

The reason they do it mostly is they are lowlife. But on these forums it is so easy to have more than 2 or 3 names to go in on.I got took for 112 bucks on planetsands forum back about 2 months ago by a guy strocking95. Have not seen him on their since.BUT i know all he did was change his name and waiting on the next sucker. :!: :!:

LMFAO @ TWISTED2STROKE! They would just sit there and take their shirts off right? YUK!

Tied them naked (have absolut do it) to an ant hill, cover them in maple syrup (have absolut do it) and then let people pay you a dollar to shit on their heads. This way you could make your money back and exact some justice all at once!

• 2 months later...

Seems appropriate to bump this one to the top again given new revelations about scammers among us.

C'mon Twoods... how do you explain this one?AND if your dad is the one that works for Trinity and gets the super hookup on cheap parts, give us HIS number and we'll ALL place an order. Whith the money he'll pull in, he can retire.

F*&% them in the a$$ with no lube!!  Because thats what it feels like when the scam you.

how do you know what being f**ked in the ass with no lube feels like pro?? i dont want to imagine being scammed in this way :o

Lee... if you block someone from the HQ can they sign in under a new name or can you block their IP address from the site???

stu

Sadly, there isnt too much to be done across the internet to scumbags like this. The only good part about it is that sometime or somewhere along thier pitiful lives someone will come along and put that person in thier place. It is only a matter of time before what goes around comes around. I have seen it happen all too many times. It is the best. And it usually makes the "scammer" aware of really how insignifigant they really are in the whole scope of things. Send 'em my way........I'll school them real quick! :twisted: :twisted:

Stu.......

Most internet providers provide a new IP address every time you log on the the internet. Pretty much making it impossible to directly track them.

Monk

This shit is just sad. It just really pisses me off that we can have such assholes in these forums. We are all just a bunch of guys and gals just wanting to have fun nothing else, but unfortunately people like Twoods try to expose that and try to steal our money. I really wish i could trust everybody in here enough to say "hey if your coming out to glamis feel free to stop by my hous" but unfortunately the world is filled with too many psychos for me to trust everybody here like that.