ATV Insurance: Theft and fire

sam97

I am planning on riding more frequently this year because of my new job (oh yea, more money and more weekends off), and am somewhat nervous after hearing about all of the atv theft happening. I am thinking that I will insure my shee and 450 mainly against theft. I wanting to know if anyone has theft insurance, and with what company you have it. I also would like to know how much this is going to cost me.

I chain and lock them to the trailer where ever I go, but they sit outside overnight every time I ride out of town. :angry:

Any info is appreciated. :headbang:

Edited by sam97

If you do a good bit of travel and stay in motels try and pick up a good deal on an enclosed trailer. That way people wont know if it has quads in it or it is empty.

459289[/snapback]

Enclosed are nice to have and you can back up to a wall or something so there's not enough room to open the doors. Just in case someone trys to cut the locks then it won't matter.

196 a year for the Banshee and 450 with 250 deductible.

459004[/snapback]

What insurance company is this with?

About the trailer, we just got a new open car trailer. I just bought a vw sand rail, and the trailer will fit that plus my two atvs at the same time. I looked into enclosed trailers, but the price difference was just too great. And it would have had to be huge.. :shrugani:

Thanks.

Edited by sam97

I have had very good luck with chaining Killer to the bikes. And a 1300 Winchester loaded with 00 buck in the camper as backup. The gun leans against the trailer all day. We havent been able to teach the dog how to shoot yet, but we are still hopeful. Why waist your money on insurance when there are so many upgrades to buy. Save your money, go to the pound and pick up a Pit Bull. Oh and dont forget to learn to shoot.

I have had very good luck with chaining Killer to the bikes. And a 1300 Winchester loaded with 00 buck in the camper as backup. The gun leans against the trailer all day. We havent been able to teach the dog how to shoot yet, but we are still hopeful. Why waist your money on insurance when there are so many upgrades to buy. Save your money, go to the pound and pick up a Pit Bull. Oh and dont forget to learn to shoot.

459369[/snapback]

What's to keep someone from taking the shotgun and shooting old killer and then you and then taking your Banshee?

Trust me I have guns and I have dogs and I've been robbed.

What's to keep someone from taking the shotgun and shooting old killer and then you and then taking your Banshee?

Trust me I have guns and I have dogs and I've been robbed.

459397[/snapback]

Thats an easy one, Its a well known fact God takes care of drunks and fools.... :blink: Or maybe I have such junk no-one really wants it.