Brokeback Mountain

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To hell with those fucking *****gots. I am so damn sick of this it's ok to be gay bullshit. Like I have said all along, all an actor needs to do to win an award is have a role where they are raped or are gay and you will get a nomination. It's like Hollywood wants the world to turn gay. They obciously didnt read the Bible. 40 days and 40 nights with a shitload of water means nothing to them.

The other day a ***** called my wifes salon to get an appointment, he was so excited, it was his coming out party on New years eve :huh: . He wanted her to "freak his hair out". She doesnt do wild colors so she turned him down. I told her she should have booked it then I would show him "freak him out". I say send em all to an island and leave there ass plunging asses there.

Silly *****gots, Dicks are for chicks. Especially hot ones like Brooke.

I cant agree with you more---all of a sudden its cool to be gay everywhere. Queer eye for the straight guy, Will and Grace, there are all these shows and movies out now that makes everyone think its great and ok to like your buddies brown eye... Its nasty and I can't stand watching these shows. Glad I have been warned of this P.O.S movie. Scared to think what it will be like in ten years if this keeps going like it is now :shootself:

RIPPEN

Just a theory , but here goes........ ;)

What they were thinkin was "lets make a movie about these gay characters who are supposed to be real men... say like cowboys just to piss off Texas , and then we'll have our pals in the media swoon all over it and nominate it for every movie award there is to mask the fact that NO ONE is going to actually see it , and shove it in the face of the other 95% of the country that doesnt accept homosexuality.... woo hoo! and we'll call it RECTUM RANGERS....no wait...BOYNANZA... hmmm , HAVE GUN,WILL DECORATE ?... HUMPBACK MOUNTAIN... ok then well call it BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN and hopefully well catch a few western lovers off guard......heheh and they thought paint your wagon pissed em off! "

:shrugani:

Like I said only a theory...but hey it worked for that other gay film

"fahrenheit 9-11" ... the majority of movie patrons are teenage boys , Im sure the 13 yr olds are just bustin the doors down to get in to see that one....lol

Somewhere along the line here, (not all , but the public ones) gays seem to have gotten the definitions of "tolerance" and "acceptance" mixed up...

tolerating you just means I wont immediately beat you to a pulp because I dont agree with you or something you are doing ... (notice i said immediately)

but dont push it, lately alot of them seem to be pushing it.

If the majority of America accepted homosexuality then they would be more than just 5% of the population... However following the practices of the liberals by saturating the media with their agenda they want to give the "appearance" of acceptance thus overriding public opinion.(Iraq war much?)

So In my opinion , be gay all you want ...hell screw horses ,goats ,chickens,

french people,whatever sick thing you desire, I just dont want it shoved in my , or my families face every 10 seconds... and really ,if the only thing you have to define your personality with is what you stick your dick in....well now thats just sad :cry:

....So In my opinion , be gay all you want ...hell screw horses ,goats ,chickens,

french people,whatever sick thing you desire, I just dont want it shoved in my , or my families face every 10 seconds... and really ,if the only thing you have to define your personality with is what you stick your dick in....well now thats just sad  :cry:

456192[/snapback]

lmfao

I just got coffee down the front of my shirt :angry:

Its my work shirt, so its okay. It already smells like a garbage can. :)

its funny that all the gay couples, women men it doesnt matter, one is basicly the fucker and the other is the fucked......so id say to the queer "top" guy well if you like fucking ass just hit a chick in the ass......... really they are trying to pretend they are a man and a woman together

first off about the cool to be gay comment, seriously, wtf

these "emo" guys my age (around 15-17 and even older i guess) its apparently cool for most of them to be gay/bi and all flamboyant about it. it scares/annoys/angers me all at the same time.

then some of the girls are worse. . .its kind of odd when these 12/13 yr old girls decide their gay/bi and make out in public.(i'm pretty sure its just for attention)

2nd brokeback mountain, what were they thinking making this. . .

and the previews cant just say "GAY COWBOYS" the one guy work with went to see it thinking something like "oh cool western cowboy shoot out movie", he was saying that him and most of the theather walked out once they started to figure things out. But on the other hand we're goin to try to convice my friend its a hardcore old school coyboy movie and get him to take his dad to see it. :bolt:

You folks are bitchin' about gays, don't you realize we have a very vocal bi-sexual on this very forum, his\her name is *edited to protect em*. All the hate you guys are shovlin' out for gay men should be considered a direct stab at this fine upstanding forum member and thats wrong. I guess the reasoning is female on female is fine :shrugani: . What would Jesus say about this "bi" forum member.... straight to hell with him\her, thats what Jesus would say. Jesus hates homos, male or female. What would the right wing conservatives say about someone like our forum freind, they would run to thier bibles and start preachin that she\he can't have the basic rights every "normal" american has rights to. Marraige, adoption, legal crap concerning medical insurance etc etc...

Look at it this way, no straight male likes the thought or idea of gay'ness, but they are human beings and deserve every right that we non-gays have, that includes making movies and TV shows if they please, no one is forcing you to go to the movie theater, no one is shoving anything in anyones face, what your experiencing is called homophobia. Get over it, cause the gays aren't goin away.... ever. Let them do thier thing and mind your own business, thats how I see it. Im always amazed at these Jesus lovers hating on others who are different or don't live in a way thier "god" dictates. Religios persecustion, right wing poliics and the American Taliban.

Well that should fire you guys up for awhile.... :shrugani:

Edited by Meat

You folks are bitchin' about gays, don't you realize we have a very vocal bi-sexual on this very forum, his\her name is *edited to protect em*. All the hate you guys are shovlin' out for gay men should be considered a direct stab at this fine upstanding forum member and thats wrong.  I guess the reasoning is female on female is fine :shrugani: . What would Jesus say about this "bi" forum member.... straight to hell with him\her, thats what Jesus would say. Jesus hates homos, male or female.  What would the right wing conservatives say about someone like our forum freind, they would run to thier bibles and start preachin that she\he can't have the basic rights every "normal" american has rights to.  Marraige, adoption, legal crap concerning medical insurance etc etc...

Look at it this way, no straight male likes the thought or idea of gay'ness, but they are human beings and deserve every right that we non-gays have, that includes making movies and TV shows if they please, no one is forcing you to go to the movie theater, no one is shoving anything in anyones face, what your experiencing is called homophobia. Get over it, cause the gays aren't goin away.... ever.  Let them do thier thing and mind your own business, thats how I see it.  Im always amazed at these Jesus lovers hating on others who are different or don't live in a way thier "god" dictates. Religios persecustion, right wing poliics and the American Taliban.

Well that should fire you guys up for awhile....  :shrugani:

456629[/snapback]

Sorry meat... We were not trying to lure you outta the closet... :shrugani:

RIPPEN

its not the fact thier gay/bi i have a problem with (should of stated this in my first post) but that their doing it to because its "trendy" or just to get some attention.

But seriously who sits around thinking. . . "new fighting movie. . .no. . .new action movie. . . no. . . .pirates?. . .no. . .cowboys. . .maby. . .not edgy enough tho. . .I KNOW. . .GAY COWBOYS! it will be the feel-good movie of the season!"