LS Ride in march

Hairfarmer

Badassbanshee479 made the drive and is coming again this time and it is 16.5 hours . If he can do it so can you... :dance:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Northern Colorado(Loveland)  11hours isn't to bad on the way out there but it gets kinda long for a trip after some good riding.  Just have to see if I can get a couple buddies and and some cash together ;)

RIPPEN

468756[/snapback]

Yeah, it's about 10/11 hours for me from Memphis to LS, well worth it though! I was worn out when I got home, but ready to drive back the next day :D Do try and make it if you can, it'll be a damn good time, that's for sure :cheers:

it was worth the drive, around here I think silver lake is about 250 aceres of rideablr dunes, out in ls there is about 1400 acres so it was worth it.

Not only am I gonna make the trip to ls again, I think I am also gonna make the trip out to idaho with jeff, wich is a 26 hr trip for me.

Yeah, Lastlegwarrior and I are gonna go broke on this trip, but it will be so worth it. Banshee is getting a port, a rebuild (new pistons), sand tires, new rims, maybe new carbs, who knows how much in gas. And the Raptor is getting a 686 bore, with a JE 11.1 piston, Stage 2 Hotcam with valve springs, sand tires, rims, and new headers. Now as far as other costs like food and fuel for the Duramax. Yeah, its gonna be rediculous, but amazing all the same. Wont be long now!!! Cant wait!!!

It sounds I've got a couple of buddies that are talked into going out there with me for this if the weather is even half-ass decent. I'm doing a top-end rebuild on mine, and one of my buddies is installing a ESR 427 big bore kit with a 50hp shot of nitrous, so we are both wanting to get out on the sand and see how our shit's gonna run.

Lastlegwarrior and I just went to FAST Toys today and ordered all of our parts. It was a good time. Met some fellow HQers and his place is definately pretty cool. After talking to Jeff (owner), I'm super confident that our stuff is gonna rock! Can't wait for this trip. Its killin me.

Thanks Soupbox, had a nice visit/HQ meeting. lol :cheers: Got to meet lastlegwarrior, soupbox660 (686 now,hehe) , Foxgirl, and BBlll ! Good People for sure!! Cant wait to hit the sand with you all . :headbang:

Thanks Soupbox, had a nice visit/HQ meeting. lol  :cheers:    Got to meet lastlegwarrior, soupbox660 (686 now,hehe) , Foxgirl, and BBlll !  Good People for sure!!  Cant wait to hit the sand with you all . :headbang:

471432[/snapback]

Yeah it was cool meeting jeff and it was cool seeing some other BHQ members lastlegwarrior and Soupbox. Cant wait to meet up with evey one from BHQ. Later Guys