LS Ride in march

Hairfarmer

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

qeusss im out for the hq ride this time... maybe later in the yr we can all go again...
HUH? Man that sucks. Call me when you go again, I'll hook up with ya.

man u possibly cant be talking about the mex joint by the tracks in the depot that place is fuckin nasty and will give u the shits,, my ex full blooded

HUH? Man that sucks. Call me when you go again, I'll hook up with ya.

You ride a banshee and a little ole mexican food gives you the shits?  :lol: I thought it was really good and looking forward to going back. I think everyone at our table thought it was excellent as well. Having the shits isn't really a bad thing ya know. That's good quality reading time.  :D

464986[/snapback]

it clean's the sand out of my anal cavaty.... didnt give me the shits.. but beat eating a gas station hotdog or anythin like that... brad im going easter and few more times this yr... like to go sand fest.. might even make a offweekend trip so the lil ones can dune too.. you should bring the family out then if and when i decide to do that...

I dont know where everyone is gonna meet but i hope this time everyone doesnt have to leave early and at least come over and say hi to the big guy with the grey F.A.S.T. Racing T-shirt on a White F.A.S.T. Raptor !!!! Was kinda bummed about all the hype about the last "HQ ride" and didnt get to meet half the people!!

Throw out a "Hey , whazzup " or something. :headbang:

We will be in the south camp most likely and prolly on the strip alot or straight out from the gate on over the "big" hill racing.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow HQers. :cheers:

For info on St. Anthony dunes in Idaho go to wyoduner.com or sandbros.com .

I have been to several other big dunes and Idaho is "the bomb" ! :clap:

I dont know where everyone is gonna meet but i hope this time everyone doesnt have to leave early and at least come over and say hi to the big guy with the grey F.A.S.T. Racing T-shirt  on a White F.A.S.T. Raptor !!!!  Was kinda bummed about all the hype about the last  "HQ ride" and didnt get to meet half the people!!

Throw out a "Hey , whazzup " or something. :headbang: 

We will be in the south camp most likely and prolly on the strip alot or straight out from the gate on over the "big" hill racing.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow HQers. :cheers:

For info on St. Anthony dunes in Idaho go to wyoduner.com or sandbros.com .

I have been to several other big dunes  and Idaho is "the bomb" ! :clap:

465890[/snapback]

jeff, ill need some cylinders back before i can go..so HURRY UP!!!!! :D

Hell, i figure the way its going i would just bring em down with me. jk lol