how to take the ugly out of a banshee

yfzut

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasnt just talking about your plastic, you whole fucking quad looks like shit. :shrugani:

and sheemale is the only other asshole in this post the KEPT coming back talking about how dumb this guy is for being different

Edited by kotin6

ha dude your shit is ugly as fuck. you should probably jsut put your mouth back on sheemales dick and let the grownups talk. we are old enough to form our own openions. Fullbores were a new idea at one time

460195[/snapback]

Hey FUCK YOU MAN!!!, IT'S MY OPINION (and I'm not alone) AND I'M ENTITLED TO IT!

Not only is it ugly but the structure of the steering stem is comprimised. It isn't with a fullbore kit RETARD!

Lets see your quad, Is it Italian to?, dose it have IROC stuck on the side with a leather side bag? and leave a trail of grease wherever it goes?

Don't be all pissy cause I've made valid statments, someone is gonna get themselves hurt on that abortion and they'll blame Yamaha!

And in case you didn't notice ballwash this is BANSHEE HQ we're all here cause we enjoy the Banshee and the way it looks why do you think there is such a following.

Hey FUCK YOU MAN!!!, IT'S MY OPINION (and I'm not alone) AND I'M ENTITLED TO IT!

Not only is it ugly but the structure of the steering stem is comprimised. It isn't with a fullbore kit RETARD!

Lets see your quad, Is it Italian to?, dose it have IROC stuck on the side with a leather side bag? and leave a trail of grease wherever it goes?

Don't be all pissy cause I've made valid statments, someone is gonna get themselves hurt on that abortion and they'll blame Yamaha!

And in case you didn't notice ballwash this is BANSHEE HQ we're all here cause we enjoy the Banshee and the way it looks why do you think there is such a following.

460464[/snapback]

the banshee has a following not becuase of its looks, but its the motor. and the stem mount is stronger than stock with many more gussets and the old stem mount was already damaged. you do have a right to not like it and thats cool i will finish it and decide if i screwed up or made a good decision. and i may regret it, but its just a quad and i enjoy messing with things. i bet you like harleys converted to choppers as everybody does and im sure. and at some point some stubborn bastards said it sucks and its going to fall apart but look how much harleys have been altered from the factory but are now very much accepted all because somebody said i dont give a fuck what everybody thinks im going to try this. and yamaha back in 86 went against the grain and released the only twin cylinder 2 stroke, compared to everyone elses 250 single cylinder 2 stroke. but somehow the banshee sure grew on everyone. the fullbore plastic is a change from stock but now is also acceppted and it looks killer.

apples and oranges!

You think the Banshee has a following ONLY because because of it's motor.....Dude you are so lost!

460464[/snapback]

hey incase you didnt notice its his openion and hes intitled to it. And incase you didnt notice i have been around about twice as long as you. And incase you didnt notice my shee has been posted manytimes. do a search. And incase you didnt notice (i dont know how many times i will have to say this) IM NOT ITALIAN IM AMERICAN WHO LIVES IN ITALY. And you fucking idiot, i know its not fullbores and i dont think you are smart enough to even have that comment explained to you so ill just leave it at that.

hey incase you didnt notice its his openion and hes intitled to it. And incase you didnt notice i have been around about twice as long as you. And incase you didnt notice my shee has been posted manytimes. do a search. And incase you didnt notice (i dont know how many times i will have to say this) IM NOT ITALIAN IM AMERICAN WHO LIVES IN ITALY. And you fucking idiot, i know its not fullbores and i dont think you are smart enough to even have that comment explained to you so ill just leave it at that.

460576[/snapback]

WOW so your a 58 year old keyboard worrior....good for you! :lol:

I'ts nice to see you've graduated from the school of the blatently odvious :yank:

I think if it's done right it's pretty cool and it looks good so far. I personally wouldn't do it but that's me. Just make sure it's not a poo dunk job and it should be nice.

As for Kotin6 VS 370Banshee

Kotins shee is clearly better looking, faster, and he can ride it on the roads legally. Winner is...Kotin6 :clap:

Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE