How High?

ozosborne

Hi Guys! :cheers:

Can anyone tell me at what rpm the shee peaks? :confused: I have bought a rev counter with shift light, and it only goes up to 11 thousand. Some guys are telling me it revs to like 15k.

Any one on line that can tell me? :cheers:

Thanks in advance! :headbang:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i highly doubt his 125 is revvin to 15k...if i were you i would not listen to this guy.

444076[/snapback]

So the rev counter that I got would work, as it runs to 11k? The instructions say that the wire has to go onto the coil, stupid question, does the banshee have a coil and where does it sit? :confused: I will def tell my bud with the kart to show me that 15k shit! :D

Yeah don't underestimate those 125cc karts...they can rev out pretty damn high.  Wouldn't surprise me if they hit 15,000 rpms.

444956[/snapback]

Ya, they are defainly revvers. I know my KX 125 must rev out to like 13,000 RPM, it definally goes much higher than my banshee and they stop making power at like 10,000.

So what's the verdict? Just how high does a banshee rev? I tried to hook up the rev counter this week end but couldn't get it to work. I got power so that I can set the peak for the shift light, but if I put in back into tach mode there's nothing. There's a green wire that the instructions say needs to go onto the negative terminal of the coil, which did not work! :angry: The rev counter has a switch on the back to flip from 3,4 or six cylinder, could this be the problem? :confused: What if I tried to double the wire up going to the coil and leave the switch on four cylinders?

Any suggestions please? :cry:

Worst comes to worst I'll just sell it to some one with a modded car or something. Luckily I picked it up real cheap! :cheers: