another joke

namshee

A guy applies for a job at a new African Government Department.

The interviewer asks, "Are you disabled in any way?"

"Yes!" the guy says, "...a landmine blew my testicles away!"

"O.K. you're hired!" the interviewer announces, "Working hours are

from 8 till 5 o'clock. Make sure you're here by 10 every morning!"

Puzzled the guy says "8 till 5, why do you want me to come in only

at 10?"

"This is a government job," the interviewer says.

The first two hours we just sit around scratching our balls.......no

point in you coming in for that....!"

lol, i thought the guy was goin to say he was disabled cuz he was black. there is this guy in one of my classes at uc that when he gets in trouble, he says cuz he is black and he is actually serious, he is such a dumbfuck

443777[/snapback]

I wish I didn't witness this same thing everyday. I don't know when it happened, but somebodies ethnic backgroung has now become their handicap.

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles. The sales girl notices him and asks if she can help him find something. He says that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. She directs him down the correct aisle.

A few moments later the man deposit a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string onto the counter.

The sales girl says confused " Sir .. i thought you were looking for tampons for your wife?"

He says " You see.. its like this, yesterday i sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of ciggarettes and she cam back with a tin of tabacco and some rolling papers cause .. ' its so much cheaper!'

So, I figure if i have to roll my own .. so does she..

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles. The sales girl notices him and asks if she can help him find something. He says that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. She directs him down the correct aisle.

A few moments later the man deposit a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string onto the counter.

The sales girl says confused " Sir .. i thought you were looking for tampons for your wife?"

He says " You see.. its like this, yesterday i sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of ciggarettes and she cam back with a tin of tabacco and some rolling papers cause .. ' its so much cheaper!'

443954[/snapback]

now thats HILARIOUS!!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

now thats HILARIOUS!!

yelrotflmao.gif yelrotflmao.gif yelrotflmao.gif

Yep.

Here's another. Didnt feel like makin another thread. Hope you people

dont mind.

Two men camping in the mountains had spent four days together, and they were getting a little testy. One morning, the first friend says, "You know, we're starting to get on each other's nerves. Why don't we split up today. I'll hike north and spend the day looking around, you hike south and spend the day. Then tonight, we'll have dinner and share our experiences over the campfire."

The second friend agrees and hikes south. The first man hikes north.

That night over dinner, the first man tells his story: "Today I hiked into a beautiful valley. I followed a stream up into a canyon and ate lunch. Then I swam in a crystal clear mountain lake. As I sat out and

dried, I watched deer come and drink from the stream. The wildflowers were filled with butterflies and hawks floated all day overhead. How was your day?"

The second friend says, "I went south and ran across a set of railroad tracks. I followed them until I came across a beautiful young woman tied to the tracks. I cut the ropes off, gently lifted her off the tracks, and I had sex with her in every imaginable way all afternoon. Finally, when I was so tired I could barely move, I came back to camp."

"Wow!!" the first guy exclaimed, "Your day was MUCH better than mine. Did you get a blow job, too?"

"Nah," says the second friend over his meal, "I couldn't find her head."

Yep.

Here's another. Didnt feel like makin another thread.  Hope you  people

dont mind.

Two men camping in the mountains had spent four days together, and they were getting a little testy. One morning, the first friend says, "You know, we're starting to get on each other's nerves. Why don't we split up today. I'll hike north and spend the day looking around, you hike south and spend the day. Then tonight, we'll have dinner and share our experiences over the campfire."

The second friend agrees and hikes south. The first man hikes north.

That night over dinner, the first man tells his story: "Today I hiked into a beautiful valley. I followed a stream up into a canyon and ate lunch. Then I swam in a crystal clear mountain lake. As I sat out and

dried, I watched deer come and drink from the stream. The wildflowers were filled with butterflies and hawks floated all day overhead. How was your day?"

The second friend says, "I went south and ran across a set of railroad tracks. I followed them until I came across a beautiful young woman tied to the tracks. I cut the ropes off, gently lifted her off the tracks, and I had sex with her in every imaginable way all afternoon. Finally, when I was so tired I could barely move, I came back to camp."

"Wow!!" the first guy exclaimed, "Your day was MUCH better than mine. Did you get a blow job, too?"

"Nah," says the second friend over his meal, "I couldn't find her head."

445446[/snapback]

DAMN!! :whoa: thats sick! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

443954[/snapback]

thats funny! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: