Little Sahara, OK

bigboybanshee

there's a good truck and trailer load of us coming down from SE South Dakota. First time for all of us...we do need some directions and info on what we need to have and what we can't have.

hair :cheers:

455254[/snapback]

Here's the website for LS, you can some pretty good info on there :cheers:

http://www.waynoka.com/littlesahara/cgi-bin/index.cgi

Look forward to meeting you and your friends, should be a damn good time ahead of us! :headbang:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey quick question from Lastlegwarrior and I.  I haven't had time to read all of the replies, what is the date everyone has agreed on.  Cause we can't wait to ride.  But we need to know how long we have to buy tires.  :D

456520[/snapback]

i wouldnt wait. as spring rolls around you are gonna find tires disappearing quick...

Hey quick question from Lastlegwarrior and I.  I haven't had time to read all of the replies, what is the date everyone has agreed on.  Cause we can't wait to ride.  But we need to know how long we have to buy tires.  :D

456520[/snapback]

March 23rd-26th is when I'm going. :cheers: Not too sure who all else will be there...Hopefully I'll be showing up around 4 or 5pm on that Thursday

We have six for sures and two maybes...but we're planning on leaving wednesday night so we should be there sometime thursday morning. Look for a nice and big F250 pulling a rather large white enclosed trailer. Bad part is i have to bring a few polaris fellas with me...predators.

hair :cheers:

Hairfarmer, Its ALL good. I could have fun doin a wheelie on a unicylce as long as im at the dunes ! LOL :headbang:

Hairfarmer, Its ALL good. I could have fun doin a wheelie on a unicylce as long as im at the dunes ! LOL :headbang:

457181[/snapback]

LOL, no doubt! It's all about riding in the sand with your friends, I don't give a damn what you're on :cheers:

Jeff, you gonna try and make this trip? I'm dying to see this raptor I hear about. :D

Hell yeah, can't wait to meet ya! I'll post pics of what we'll be driving up there...I think most of you already know what my banshee looks like :D

457194[/snapback]

i forgot what it looks like?? :D we may just try and plan for that weekend as well. sounds like a good time...

i forgot what it looks like??  :D  we may just try and plan for that weekend as well. sounds like a good time...

457290[/snapback]

Try and make it? What you got going on that's gonna keep you from going? :P

a bunch of us  from yfztech will be going up there the 23-25th for some draggin

457410[/snapback]

Look forward to it!! Keep an eye out for a silver banshee with lots of chrome and come holler at me if you see me. I'll be on the drag strip quite a bit I hope :D

I am gonna try and make it with a couple of friends

457550[/snapback]

:headbang: