Little Sahara, OK

bigboybanshee

might as well make this the official HQ ride thread..itll be 32 pages long by february

443721[/snapback]

LOL, we can do that...and the great thing is I won't have to worry about how I'm gonna get there this time; my boy just bought a brand spankin new crew cab silverado, long bed with tow package. :headbang: I'm gonna go ahead and talk to my boss about the date, I'll post back on here when it's confirmed :cheers:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm game as well. End of March will be some decent weather 60/70's during day but 50's at night. But hey, the Clark's make an awesome campfire so it doesn't matter how cool it gets at night.  :D

443758[/snapback]

gas and a torch..thats all i can say..

i will go ne time as long as tyler is their    he is so cool  man i wish i could be his best freind

443811[/snapback]

whats up ur ass?

LOL, I'll be driving for 9 hours to get there....you better believe if I'm gonna drive that long, I'm staying until Sunday; rain or shine :cheers:

444174[/snapback]

im bringin 5 sets of clothes so if it rains this time i can just throw something else on..might bring a poncho too..thatd look cool flyin in the wind as im riding thru the dunes huh? :lol:

im bringin 5 sets of clothes so if it rains this time i can just throw something else on..might bring a poncho too..thatd look cool flyin in the wind as im riding thru the dunes huh? :lol:

444328[/snapback]

LOL, you gotta get a red one, that way you'll be super loco :D

All depends on the weather, Ive been there during snake hunt were the temps were int the 20's at night and in the low 40's earlier in the week, I was just glad it warmed up by the weekend. Im up for a trip out maybe the shee will want to run this time.

444386[/snapback]

You better make it...I'm stopping by your house on the way and dragging you with me if I have to :P Your banshee will run, if you need parts you just let me know, I got your back. :cheers:

I'm not worried too much about the rain, we ride in it all the time here. Hell, I'm actually going out in the rain today...should have some new helmet cam footage.

I'm definitely going on those dates, I put the request in at work and my friend's got the time off too...and the vehicle to get us there; LS here I come :dance:

LOL, I'll be driving for 9 hours to get there....you better believe if I'm gonna drive that long, I'm staying until Sunday; rain or shine :cheers:

444174[/snapback]

wow finally somebody like me... if i drive down there im staying till my weekend is up ,... i dont have a bunch of money to blow and just come home when it sprinkles...

wow finally  somebody like me...  if i drive down there im staying till my weekend is up  ,...  i dont have a bunch of money to blow and just come home when it sprinkles...

444664[/snapback]

sprinkles?? what dunes were u at? where i was it poured all night long and clear until the next day..