Little Sahara, OK

bigboybanshee

So what are the rules on this fire ban anyway. I mean, its Oklahoma, what is there to burn?

I'f i'm not mistaken, when they are under a burn ban, it means that there is to be no open flames outdoors. This includes burning trash or yard waste, charcoal or gas grills, and camp fires. I guess if you wanna roast weenies, you better bring one helluva cigarrette lighter.

As far as what there is to burn, about all that's out there is a bunch of damn sagebrush and some sorry excuses for trees. I'm guessing that little stuff could go up pretty quick, and you'd have one helluva fire on your hands.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one of those little infrared propane grilles to cook on, I think those are ok?

484893[/snapback]

We're bringing a small propane grill with us...according to the "ban statement" they are OK. I'm guessing it's acceptable because the flame is controlled by the propane and can be easily extinguished. :cheers:

12 more days!!!!! :dance:

Yeah, I called down there and they said absolutely no open flame, including charcoal grills, campfires, or anything of the sort. They did say that gas grills were ok, so I suppose if you want hot dogs, you gotta grill em'. Sucks a lot, this just adds to everything else that has gone wrong planning for this trip.

Yeah, I called down there and they said absolutely no open flame, including charcoal grills, campfires, or anything of the sort.  They did say that gas grills were ok, so I suppose if you want hot dogs, you gotta grill em'.  Sucks a lot, this just adds to everything else that has gone wrong planning for this trip.

485437[/snapback]

man thats a bunch of fucking asshole bullshit...how the fuck we gonna kick it around a dead fire?? this is wack..does anyone have a propane heater???? yea thats cool, lets all sit around a propane heater and get fucked up... :yank: would propane heater be ok?..fuck, still has open flame..this blows...