SEX

mattw204

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And none of us want to!!!!!

I dont think pulling anothers mans dwells to your mouth is considered a pull up :confused::confused::confused:

no bitch i aint gay that junk is nasty as hell :angry: .......and i probably have higher testosterone than any of you so  just sit down.....i bet none of you could even do a pull up.....

438239[/snapback]

no bitch i aint gay that junk is nasty as hell :angry: .......and i probably have higher testosterone than any of you so  just sit down.....i bet none of you could even do a pull up.....

438239[/snapback]

denial is not just a river in Egypt, it is also the classic closet homo dribble you see above!!! this guy is having issues with the door handle!!! what's that, what, did you all hear that?" the faint sound, let me out, let me out.... that guy is so on the gaydar this is what is going through his head right now..... :o <---- cock goes here :rotflmao:

hMMMM, God Gave man a pussy!!!!!

I see the formula.......

Mattw204 x God + Pussy god gave him= Gay, or a chin up as you call it! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

ok...im 19  and go to college you freaks...and i aint gay ....pussy is the best thing God gave man ......i aint hating on that now......just you people

438302[/snapback]

hMMMM, God Gave man a pussy!!!!!

I see the formula.......

Mattw204 x God + Pussy god gave him= Gay, or a chin up as you call it! :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

438315[/snapback]

LMFAO :rotflmao: that is some funny ass shit there good one ellison.

19 and going to college that's great, just don't come on this site acting like your god ,even though he did give you a pussy don't mean you have to share that with all of us it's your problem not our's grow up wee little one.