What subjects can we discuss here?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This subject is a good example of something you cannot discuss... pure stupidity.

This site is based on freedom of speech, so have at it, just try to keep the idocy to a minimum.

we can talk about your girlfriend, your mom, your girlfriends mom, your sister, your aunt and her sister, her brothers girlfriend, the chic up the street and her friends, pretty much anything that has anything to do with women....... and maybe even help you with your banshee providing you have pics, of the aformentioned women.......

we can talk about your girlfriend, your mom, your girlfriends mom, your sister, your aunt and her sister, her brothers girlfriend, the chic up the street and her friends, pretty much anything that has anything to do with women....... and maybe even help you with your banshee providing you have pics, of the aformentioned women.......

434813[/snapback]

nicely said as usual...... I wish I could of said it better but there is no better way.....

top speed of banshee, what happens if i dont use oil, and what year will they stop makin banshees are really good topics to discuss...

434500[/snapback]

what about what happens if you leave it redlined in first gear?

434813[/snapback]

Blue I like the way you think :clap: